Hacking M3 DS Real with Pokemon

Dark Master

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Guys, I have been thinking about purchasing an M3 Real but i have one question first. Does anyone know if the Pokemon Roms work on the wii using the M3 Real? A friend of mine has the Simply but it doesnt seem to hook up with the wii.

Thanks.

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
With Y button wii communication works fine. Also you can use Palpark if you have a corosponding slot 2 card.
And yes Pokemon Roms works fine and saves fine.

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
Didnt G6 team mentioned with previous versions that Wii Communication with Pokemon works?

I dont have Battle Revolution to test it out myself. Is borning anyways...

Dark Master

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the fast reply. Is that with the Simply or Real? I have my friends Simply with me and the screen just stays white when trying to connect to the wii from the menu.

D

Deleted User

Xeronage said:
The Real. The simply is just an R4.

I donno. I tried a couple months back on my real, and it totally did not work, no matter how I started the game up. I remember reading at the time that it did not work. However they may have added it quietly since then. And also, with the english release of their sakura firmware imminent, they may be adding this functionality to the card very soon if it isn't already there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol