Hacking M3 DS Real 3 little questions....

I-Iybr1d

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
hfusion.planetaclix.pt
XP
Country
Hi guys, ive bought recently a perfect bundle m3 ds real but im having some stupid bugs that i would like to see fix...

These are:

1) Does anyone know how come my gba saves (normal and real save states) dont work? The gba game runs fine but it does no normal save and when i load a rts save the screen goes white after the save load...

2) Is there any reason (or trick) to make the slow down feature work even tough ive select it on the pre game option?

3) Does trimming the roms make the file corrupt in any way? like the cheats or soft reset not working?

My system is a 2gb kingston card formated with fat32 with all the NDS and GBA folders named correctly with trimmed and non-trimmed games with the GBA expansion card slot 2 inserted.

i would really apreciated if someone could help me with these because theese 3 issues were the main reasons ive bought the card.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1. Some games just don't work with RTS.
2. There is a shortcut isn't there (to toggle on and off)? Or are you talking about GBA games.
3. It shouldn't, and if it does, you should get a different trimmer.

I-Iybr1d

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
hfusion.planetaclix.pt
XP
Country
1. Some games just don't work with RTS.
2. There is a shortcut isn't there (to toggle on and off)? Or are you talking about GBA games.
3. It shouldn't, and if it does, you should get a different trimmer.

1. Actually none of my games work with rts AS WELL as normal saving!

2. Im talking about NDS games and ive used the shortcut inumerous times but it doesnt work

3. Wich trimmer do you sujest?

and thx for the reply ^^

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1. Try to copy over new ROMs, delete all your current saves and try again.
2. It should work.. maybe you have a high setting that you don't notice a change in speed
tongue.gif
? Use the most recent kernel (v2.6) and maybe some different games. I've tried the slow motion in Mario Kart and it worked, so you can use that to test. I don't think the M3 Team have chosen to disable slow motion (like they did with the boot setting).
3. NDSTokyoTrimmer, or maybe the R4/M3 Trimmer 2.0. The M3 Real has it's own trimmer, but I would stick with something everyone has tested
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @_Snow_, Hello cat with paper glasses.