Status
Not open for further replies.

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And I'm fucked XD My 2DS has a broken start button, so I can't exit the configuration menu that's in the latest commit.
Oh well, currently reverting for now.

Sachi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hold L+R at the same time should boot a payload located in /aurei/payloads/default.bin.
No no XD i just meant an edited "arm9loaderhax.bin" for AuRei that doesnt shutdown if:
  • No emunand partition on SD
+
  • either R or L is pressed by accident

oFire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i updated only stage 2 with the payload and safeA9hlinstaller, and now i've got a black screen ...

Is it bricked ?

I can't boot anything :'(
Can you not even boot .bins at all? I would have thought you could at least re-enter the safeinstaller and just do a full install? but maybe not, that would suck if you bricked from something like that.

tvall

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And I'm fucked XD My 2DS has a broken start button, so I can't exit the configuration menu that's in the latest commit.
Oh well, currently reverting for now.
does your select work? try this then

Attachments

• aurei.thisisabin.txt
    23.8 KB · Views: 219

Aurora Wright

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've been working on a cool new thing (Supster ruined the surprise) :D
I've tested it a bit and everything seems to work as expected, but I want to be sure.
In the meantime, this is a test build: http://www118.zippyshare.com/v/ebSTFhJ9/file.html
Basically, no more flags. There's a configuration menu which can be called by holding SELECT on boot. It appears automatically the first time you boot the new version, there you can toggle the options that were "flags" previously. You can remove the "lastbootcfg" file as that is now bundled in the new "config.bin" (which holds the configuration too). Then, AuReiNand now actually prints error messages before shutting down (I hope we'll have less noobs XD), I moved the emunand.bin and reboot.bin to a "patches" folder (which seems more logical), I hopefully made the FIRM patching slightly faster (only applies if you don't use pre-patched FIRMs) by removing two memory searches, and finally AuReiNand will auto-delete the pre-patched FIRMs when you switch to/from(?) A9LH or, in the future, new patches are added.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
What started as a small personal fork of a project has become probably the biggest cfw on the temp right now. @Aurora Wright you are awesome!

But of course Reisyukaku is, too! :)

Last edited by Kioku,

Tomsquik Chill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
test build working good. I use updatedsysnand and 2nd option. thanks
ps. this version also deleted unuse flag files by itself I only delete lastboot flag, very good.

AtlasFontaine

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I've tested it a bit and everything seems to work as expected, but I want to be sure.
In the meantime, this is a test build: http://www118.zippyshare.com/v/ebSTFhJ9/file.html
Basically, no more flags. There's a configuration menu which can be called by holding SELECT on boot. It appears automatically the first time you boot the new version, there you can toggle the options that were "flags" previously. You can remove the "lastbootcfg" file as that is now bundled in the new "config.bin" (which holds the configuration too). Then, AuReiNand now actually prints error messages before shutting down (I hope we'll have less noobs XD), I moved the emunand.bin and reboot.bin to a "patches" folder (which seems more logical), I hopefully made the FIRM patching slightly faster (only applies if you don't use pre-patched FIRMs) by removing two memory searches, and finally AuReiNand will auto-delete the pre-patched FIRMs when you switch to/from(?) A9LH or, in the future, new patches are added.
Does that means that we can delete the Dummy files (the flags:usepatchedfw, Updatedsysnand...) from the Rei Folder?

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
New test build works perfectly on my Old 3DS (with swapped NANDs) and New 3DS (without swapped NANDs). :)

Gray_Jack

Trophies
XP
Country

Tested, work just fine =D
You're awesome Aurora :3

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Delebile's A9LH (noscreeninit branch) (through SafeA9LHInstaller) + AuReiNand3.11 on O3DSXL.

The guide keeps getting updated every day, and no longer mentions the use of AuReiNand.dat. Is this still required to be on the root of our SD cards? Plailect no longer mentions it at all in his guide, and it is no longer in his screenshot.

trancepara

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Delebile's A9LH (noscreeninit branch) (through SafeA9LHInstaller) + AuReiNand3.11 on O3DSXL.

The guide keeps getting updated every day, and no longer mentions the use of AuReiNand.dat. Is this still required to be on the root of our SD cards? Plailect no longer mentions it at all in his guide, and it is no longer in his screenshot.
If you're using A9LH, then no you don't need the AuReiNand.dat

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
No way!!!
I just compiled this morning :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGClRsx0x64