Not open for further replies.

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i didnt understand very well the instalation

i'm have a Old 3ds in 9.2....not using arm9hax, i just copy and paste the files and boot via menuhax???

fr3quency

Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece
well..I have answer for your question but it's difficult to explain in English. sorry.

most of the reason is for legit cia (system titles) not for gamas so I would like to have both mode for the safe reason.
Legit .CIA games are not that rare. There is a torrent with legit .CIAs.

People ask for shit features with the first chance they have.

Edit: post #4444, so you can remember that your idea for a feature is shit.

Last edited by fr3quency,

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Legit .CIA games are not that rare. There is a torrent with legit .CIAs.

People ask for shit features with the first chance they have.

Edit: post #4444, so you can remember that your idea for a feature is shit.
Hey, no need to be an asshole.
@Februarysn0w wants a feature, what about it? If Cakes has it, why can't AuReiNAND? Some people probably want a more vanilla feeling.

Don't discourage people who are suggesting ideas/features to Aurora.

Last edited by Supster131,

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
does using a setup of CFG + A9LH slow down the AureiNAND in a way ?

the way i have it set up is this >>>> inside of Aurei folder i have another folder called playloads and inside that i have lets say decrypt9 titled to d9 and Godmode9 to gm9, and have each key set to them.

and direct boot into AureiNAND so like when i press nothing it boots me straight into Aureinand.
i hope this does not affect anything ?

(its that CFG Chaos the one i use) x_x

fr3quency

Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece
Hey, no need to be an asshole.
@Februarysn0w wants a feature, what about it? If Cakes has it, why can't AuReiNAND? Some people probably want a more vanilla feeling.

Don't discourage people who are suggesting ideas/features to Aurora.
Asking for features is OK. Asking for shit features is like the people that keep asking for a region-free patch.
Something like this must be done

*those who attempt to poison and destroy the CFW I use*

Supster131

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Asking for features is OK. Asking for shit features is like the people that keep asking for a region-free patch.
Something like this must be done

*those who attempt to poison and destroy the CFW I use*

Well, AuReiNAND already has a ton of features, so why not add more it?
(It already lost its minimalist touch :P)
Aurora already stated she wouldn't mind region free, she just needs to figure out arm11.

Reactions: astronautlevel

fr3quency

Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece
Aurora already stated she wouldn't mind region free, she just needs to figure out arm11.
Who said that region-free is a lame feature or whatever else she has added in is lame? The specific feature that was requested by FebruarySnow is lame. This is the topic here. Letting members suggest features is OK of course. Most members are noobs/idiots(you know that too, don't deny it/play the nice guy) and suggest whatever they want. We have a saying here in Greece "lick your brain before speaking". After everyone has suggested their feature, we'll have a bloatCFW/Dirty_Unicorns(an example Android ROM)

tiduscrying

that butt...
Trophies
Website
tiduscrying.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Aurora Wright, I have installed your No init A9LH fork and used ARN. I have not been able to recreate this (the splashes with no screen init and ARN 3.11):

NOTE: he used Dark Samus's no screen init updated before this and he currently used ARN 3.11 with the payloads from your no screen init fork I compiled and sent to him.
Well, about that actually... I'm not sure I have gotten it to work either. I don't know which part of the files you posted was responsible for the auto-shutdown if no SD is detected feature, but that is working. However, I recently noticed on both my systems that there is a flicker on a soft reboot... I thought it was gone just because I probably didn't notice it on my N3ds, but I was installing it on my O3DS last night and noticed the flicker. Sorry for not reporting in on this earlier!

Last edited by tiduscrying,
Reactions: Deleted User

fr3quency

Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece
I never denied that, did I? Februarysn0w is far from being a noob though.
That might be the case, but there are people that suggest features for their own needs and people that suggest features that everyone benefits from. Like me and some people suggested a "Setting menu" to get rid of the flags. And it was done. And it was awesome.

Edit: btw do you have ea3e45d? <3 :P I'm a flash-aholic Nexus user. It applies on the 3DS as well. xD

oFire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We may as well help her make it the best damn cfw there is!

Supster131

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That might be the case, but there are people that suggest features for their own needs and people that suggest features that everyone benefits from. Like me and some people suggested a "Setting menu" to get rid of the flags. And it was done. And it was awesome.

Edit: btw do you have ea3e45d? <3 :P I'm a flash-aholic Nexus user. It applies on the 3DS as well. xD
:rolleyes:

For your edit: I'm not home right now so I can't compile it right now. (Talk about noobs right :P.)

We may as well help her make it the best damn cfw there is!
AuReiNAND already was the best CFW :D

Aurora Wright

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
https://github.com/AuroraWright/AuReiNand/releases/tag/v3.12

(Now the only files you should have in the aurei folder are the firmwares, the patched_firmwares, the config.bin and the payloads folder.)

About disabling sigpatches: I won't do it because I think an option would be confusing, and it's not needed to actually install a CIA to see if it's signed, just check if the ticket is zeroed out at the beginning :P
About a "9.0 mode": I don't plan to add it because 9.0 is only needed for Gateway today, and I don't see a reason in installing A9LH to use Gateway as the main CFW (this CFW only covers common usage scenarios, and it's made to be simple).

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
please calm down.
I'm very sorry for my shit request. I didn't mean it. I'm sorry everyone.

ごめんなさい。

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, SnooPINGAS