Hacking Luma3DS - Noob-proof 3DS Custom Firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeteK

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok i updated only stage 2 with the payload and safeA9hlinstaller, and now i've got a black screen ...

Is it bricked ?

I can't boot anything :'(

Last edited by MeteK,

Lordjontan

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Can I restore with decrypt9 a nand.bin copy made of sysnand 10.7 running arm9loaderhax and homemenu region free patched?

Sachi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a branch/fork to continue booting to sysnand if L or R is pressed but there's no emunand partition?

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a branch/fork to continue booting to sysnand if L or R is pressed but there's no emunand partition?
Eh? What are you trying to ask?
If you don't have the updatedsysnand flag, pressing L or R is going to boot you into sysNAND.
If you do have the updatedsysnand flag, pressing L or R is going to boot you into emuNAND.

Sachi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh? What are you trying to ask?
If you don't have the updatedsysnand flag, pressing L or R is going to boot you into sysNAND.
If you do have the updatedsysnand flag, pressing L or R is going to boot you into emuNAND.
I'm using updated sysnand but deleted the emunand partition from my SD. AFAIK AuRei still registers the L or R inputs and tries booting emunand. However, instead of finding no partition and continuing to boot sysnand, it just shuts down. Not a big deal but I was just wondering if there was a fixed payload or something.

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using updated sysnand but deleted the emunand partition from my SD. AFAIK AuRei still registers the L or R inputs and tries booting emunand. However, instead of finding no partition and continuing to boot sysnand, it just shuts down. Not a big deal but I was just wondering if there was a fixed payload or something.
Hold L+R at the same time should boot a payload located in /aurei/payloads/default.bin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Bueno