Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomsquik Chill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
alright i think one question was ignored in this thread, i used the search function and my question was already asked but didnt get any reply.

it is about the microsd management app <<< it functions only within GW emuNAND for me also.

in whatever CFW i had tried, it would freeze when i only move the cursor on the icon of the app.
yes even on AureiNAND, it freezes.
is there a workaround for this ? i love using mSD management app ,i prefer it over the ftp shit.
but sadly freezes always on me with CFW.
if there is some modified Cia version of it, please do let me know.
thanks in advance.
Worked for me everytime. I can not remember where I get this. This is a file name on my hdd "MicroSDManagement_V2ForPastaCFW.rar"
hope this help.

Reactions: leonmagnus99

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Worked for me everytime. I can not remember where I get this. This is a file name on my hdd "MicroSDManagement_V2ForPastaCFW.rar"
hope this help.

sweet man, it does help! i am sure it will, mine is only titled MicroSDManagement3DS, nothing more.
Edit: the msd manager app you suggested i found on iso site, and BAM it works beautifully thanks my friend!

Edit: oouuh never mind guys, got it fixed! XD just had to remove the rei folder completely.
for thos who want to update to the latest Aurei, just remove the whole rei folder (make sure u have the firm files somewhere from the FirmZ)

then just also move the armloaderhax/Aureinand dat to the root and ur good to go.

as always thanks for the update <3

Last edited by leonmagnus99,

Naked_Snake

Constant Miscreant
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
alright i think one question was ignored in this thread, i used the search function and my question was already asked but didnt get any reply.

it is about the microsd management app <<< it functions only within GW emuNAND for me also.

in whatever CFW i had tried, it would freeze when i only move the cursor on the icon of the app.
yes even on AureiNAND, it freezes.
is there a workaround for this ? i love using mSD management app ,i prefer it over the ftp shit.
but sadly freezes always on me with CFW.
if there is some modified Cia version of it, please do let me know.
thanks in advance.
You could try renaming a png to the app title and install it as a badge

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Do you have a bootsplash? It does add an extra second to the boot time, as does the amount of apps it has to load and class speed of the microSD card.
Mine clocks in at about 13 seconds, with a Class 10, with well over 100 apps installed on it, and a bootsplash.

D

Deleted User

Are @mid-kid, @Reisyukaku, and @Aurora Wright planning for region free feature? I know that @Riku converter automatically makes CIAs region free, but I think It would be great if we have region free natively. Maybe you can get the code from Free Multi Patcher (?).

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are @mid-kid, @Reisyukaku, and @Aurora Wright planning for region free feature? I know that @Riku converter automatically makes CIAs region free, but I think It would be great if we have region free natively. Maybe you can get the code from Free Multi Patcher (?).
In the meantime, you can install a patched Home Menu that makes it region-free regardless of CFW ^^
Look here: http://gbatemp.net/threads/patching...me-menu-arm9loaderhax-or-emunand-only.419047/

Or just download pre-patched stuff from that ISO site.

D

Deleted User

Reactions: Scarlet

Naked_Snake

Constant Miscreant
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i got it working already by using a modded version, but what is that you talk about !?

as a badge? can any app be installed that way,
No only things like system settings (microSD card management works for some reason) camera, sound, basically generic apps can be made as a custom badge
https://gbatemp.net/posts/6047385/

Last edited by Naked_Snake,
Reactions: leonmagnus99

MeteK

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Do you have a bootsplash? It does add an extra second to the boot time, as does the amount of apps it has to load and class speed of the microSD card.
Mine clocks in at about 13 seconds, with a Class 10, with well over 100 apps installed on it, and a bootsplash.

No, no boot splash.

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! If I recall correctly, you told me that you had set your environment up to compile rxTools when they stopped creating new commits? :P Do you auto-compile AuReiNand? Any link if yes? :P
Not yet, but it wouldn't be too hard to set up a build server for AuReiNAND. I hadn't because unlike rxTools Aurora Wright releases new versions pretty frequently.

Reactions: daxtsu

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not yet, but it wouldn't be too hard to set up a build server for AuReiNAND. I hadn't because unlike rxTools Aurora Wright releases new versions pretty frequently.
Yeah, most commits don't even add anything new, I've noticed that she's simply cleaning/changing her code. She usually releases a new version once she adds something.

Reactions: astronautlevel

Shuttleu

Trophies
XP
Country
Just updated from 3.8.1 to 3.11 and now I am unable to boot into sysnand.

I deleted the "rei" folder, copied the "aurei" folder across, added my flags and payloads then replaced "arm9loaderhax.bin"

It loads the extra payloads perfectly fine, such as D9, but if I hold nothing then it refuses to boot sysnand, it just turns off instantly

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just updated from 3.8.1 to 3.11 and now I am unable to boot into sysnand.

I deleted the "rei" folder, copied the "aurei" folder across, added my flags and payloads then replaced "arm9loaderhax.bin"

It loads the extra payloads perfectly fine, such as D9, but if I hold nothing then it refuses to boot sysnand, it just turns off instantly
Do you have the firmware files in the /aurei/ folder? Also, did you delete the "patched_" files?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag