Hacking Luma3DS - Noob-proof 3DS Custom Firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, i just power on the 3ds, and it loads the menuhax automatically.
i don't use hbl so, no.
i configured it so it loads straight into emunand through ARN.bin (boot_config.ini iirc the ini name)
yes i can, before 4.0 i can boot sysnand just fine.

What button did you have to press to load sysnand before you updated?
Well mine r still linked[emoji14]

Cool story bro.

mironicurse

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hi guys, just installed a9lh with aureinand with Plailect guide. Yay!
The question is: can i flash gateway emunand backup (with its Nintendo 3DS folder) to Sysnand without any risk now?

I have tons of games on that emu, so I reeeally don't wanna to redownload em again

Last edited by mironicurse,

Aurora Wright

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@Aurora Wright With the last update of your fork and the latest aurei, exfat still not work with fatfs.
What's the problem? The 3DS needs another driver on his bios/firmware or it's a problem of the hardware controller itself ?
I don't see why you thought it had ExFat now, especially when the 3DS OS itself doesn't support ExFat... It's supported by FatFs now, but it's toggleable, and of course I didn't enable it

Sir BLaDE

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't see why you thought it had ExFat now, especially when the 3DS OS itself doesn't support ExFat... It's supported by FatFs now, but it's toggleable, and of course I didn't enable it
Is a pity, exfat had a lot of better access times than fat 32, among other new things

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
i hold L to boot into sysnand, and it worked before
if i hold L while menuhax is loading, i can boot into sysnand but without sigpatch.
Turn your console ON, don't hold anything until your screen starts changing colors on menuhax, when it change colors start holding L, don't let it off until you are in sysNAND, check if you booted into sigPatched sysNAND by trying to launch inject FBI.
I'm assuming that you had turned off "Autoboot SysNAND" on ARN config.

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hold L to boot into sysnand, and it worked before
if i hold L while menuhax is loading, i can boot into sysnand but without sigpatch.
True, because you are bypassing menuhax.
You need to load the menuhax manager and change your button configuration. Right now you have it setup not to boot is L is pressed. You should change that to R. Do not have AuReinand autoboot sysnand.

Your new setup will be "nothing pressed" boots emunand, "R" will boot sysnand without sig patches, and "L" will boot sysnand with sig patches.

You do not have to unisntall menuhax. There is an option just to change the button configuration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm on the seefood diet... So far I've gained 30 pounds