Not open for further replies.

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
Well she hardly ever replies to compiling posts, as the general user usually waits till she releases an official release.
All of the compile errors can be narrowed down to outdated stuff.

It's annoying because the ctrulib that the linux devkitpro script installs is outdated, you need to compile and install the newest one yourself.

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All of the compile errors can be narrowed down to outdated stuff.

It's annoying because the ctrulib that the linux devkitpro script installs is outdated, you need to compile and install the newest one yourself.
Devkitpro also installs an outdated version of ctrulib on Windows (last time I checked). So yeah.

OctopusRift

GBATemp's Local Octopus, Open 9am-2am. "Not Yet"
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
You're not running it on 10.7 sysNAND though, it's being ran through A9LH.
If you didn't have A9LH, you wouldn't be able to use ARN on 10.7 sysNAND.
Um... you do realize that it's still just a corrupted firm... its not like crazy shit happens all over.
Just sigpatching 10.7 firm.

artur3004

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If I activate "Updated-SysNAND mode (a9LH-only)" in the configuration menu, menuhax instead a9lh aureinand will boot. Does it mean, that sysnand will be booted with the provided firmware.bin in sd:/aurei (so native_firm 10.4?)?

And is it possible to boot gateway?

Last edited by artur3004,

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have a .nds file that works with this to load aureinand using mset exploit or can i use the regular reinand .nds file for aureinand if that has one? I know it's not the prefered method for most people anymore but i thought it still might have been a option since things like gsteway 3ds and rxtools support it.

Last edited by cvskid,

OctopusRift

GBATemp's Local Octopus, Open 9am-2am. "Not Yet"
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Anyone have a .nds file that works with this to load aureinand using mset exploit or can i use the regular reinand .nds file for aureinand if that has one? I know it's not the prefered method for most people anymore but i thought it still might have been a option since things like gsteway 3ds and rxtools support it.
nope. deprecated.

Reactions: astronautlevel

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just use browserhax to load it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Thanks, dear. @K3Nv2