Status
Not open for further replies.

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's the same file, just renamed
Put it in the NAND with region change using GodMod9 (if you are a themehax user, you'll need to boot into a 9.x with the firmware90.bin)
the path is:

CTRNAND/rw/sys
So is CTRNAND emuNAND, because wouldn't injecting into sysNAND brick?

Cuphat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is CTRNAND emuNAND, because wouldn't injecting into sysNAND brick?
CTRNAND is a partition in NAND. Both sysNAND and emuNAND have a CTRNAND partition (given that emuNAND is a direct copy of sysNAND).

Replacing SecureInfo_A in sysNAND without A9LH would definitely be a brick. Placing SecureInfo_C wouldn't, I don't think, given that I assume it's just a part of the loader patch to use it instead (correct me if I am wrong) meaning that if you weren't in a CFW environment it would be ignored. You shouldn't touch sysNAND though, unless you have A9LH and recent backups.

Gray_Jack

Trophies
XP
Country
CTRNAND is a partition in NAND. Both sysNAND and emuNAND have a CTRNAND partition (given that emuNAND is a direct copy of sysNAND).

Replacing SecureInfo_A in sysNAND without A9LH would definitely be a brick. Placing SecureInfo_C wouldn't, I don't think, given that I assume it's just a part of the loader patch to use it instead (correct me if I am wrong) meaning that if you weren't in a CFW environment it would be ignored. You shouldn't touch sysNAND though, unless you have A9LH and recent backups.

Yeah, you right put the SecureInfo_C will not brick the NAND (both emu or sys) But the the SecureInfo_C has to be the same region as the system, otherwise the NAND will not boot with AuRei

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh so that's why I need the firmware90.bin.

To use the GodMode9 to put the SecureInfo_C in the right place

Kakashi2001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
how can I change the button for loading the payloads? I've been searching the whole code, but didn't find it. I want to change it for using Decrypt9 with only holding the X button and so on.

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No, the SecureInfo_C has to be as the same region as your NAND
So if is your emuNAND have a region change to USA, for example, the SecureInfo_C has to be USA
Oh okay. Can SecureInfo_A stay as USA (since it was injected for Rei) or do I have to change that back to JPN?

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
guys....just done 3 o3ds's......with no problemws what so ever. i have an n3ds to do.....my question is.....is it just as easy on n3ds or is there more chance of a brick.....i kinda think it may be way harder on n3ds....am i right??? or what???

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Is the payload support only for a9h users or will it work with the old 9.2+menuhax? Also, can you use payload bins that are "for a9h" with CTR Boot Manager or Brahma?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning