Lufia: Curse of the Sinistrals Help!

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Sora de Eclaune, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Sora de Eclaune
    OP

Sora de Eclaune Baby squirrel, you's a sexy motherfucker.

Feb 15, 2011
    United States
    123 Fake Street
    I have tried for about three hours today to beat Gades in Parcelyte (The fight just after getting the Legendary Sword and reporting to the president) but I can't figure out how to do so!

My character stats right now:
    MAXIM -- Legendary Sword and Plate Clothes -- LV 10 -- Fire 1 and Fire 2
    Red-haired Hunter -- Fire Attack +10 -- Attack Damage + -- Knock Down Res. -- Fast Recovery
    ----------------------------------------------
    SELAN -- Killer Edge and Net Dress (IP recovery +) -- LV 12 -- C. Atk. lvl 1 and C. Atk. lvl 2
    Warrior Magician -- IP Recovery + -- Ice Resistance +10 -- Attack Damage + -- Knock Up -- Max HP +50
    GUY -- Lumber Axe and Hard Jacket -- LV 10 -- C. Atk. lvl 1
    Hammer Master -- Knock Up Res. -- Knock Back Res. -- Attack Armor -- Fast Recovery
    TIA -- Stone Fist (Paralysis + 10) and Robe -- LV 11 -- C. Atk. lvl 1
    Jealous Type -- Paralysis + 10 -- Water Attack +10 -- Water Attack +10 -- Water Res. +10 -- Attack Damage +

1) What weapons and armor should I be using for each character?
    2) What is the optimum setup for the mystic jewel grid?
    3) I finally found out that this is a remake of Lufia 2 for the SNES.... Shouldn't I have a capsule monster helping me?
    4) What is the minimum level my characters should have before going into this fight?
    5) How do I make Guy attack faster? From what I've seen, unless Guy can attack faster he's pretty much useless for the entire fight.
    6) Even when I dodge the boulders or have that temporary invincibility time after getting hit, I still get damaged. Why?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice