Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Here's some character gameplay videos of each girl you can choose to be your virtual girlfriend in the game.

Manaka

Rinko

Nene

The VA is amazing and very close to being completely natural.

Source

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
...wtf is this?
tongue.gif

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Konami has been serious about every aspect of the game including marketing (The advertisements aim Love Plus at men in their mid 20's-early 30's unlike most dating sims)

You can interact with them even to the point of touching and kissing.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Da-Bomb1 said:
It gets a C rating...which means 15 and up? Haha, at least it didn't get higher than that.

Actually I wanted a D rating for the game and a little more racy content, maybe some partial nudity, or some other tasteful but suggestive themes.

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hop2089 said:
Da-Bomb1 said:
It gets a C rating...which means 15 and up? Haha, at least it didn't get higher than that.

Actually I wanted a D rating for the game and a little more racy content, maybe some partial nudity, or some other tasteful but suggestive themes.
Dunno. Might start to get pretty creepy at that stage, considering the age demographic it's aimed towards.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Da-Bomb1 said:
I like Japan. Japan's cool, but kind of creepy and weird sometimes.
tongue.gif

The insanity and creepiness are some of the reasons I keep traveling there and wanting to go back, you never know what's next, even in the food.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Look's pretty creepy to me, but then again I've never really understood why dating sims seem to be so popular.

Vidboy10 said:
This is one of the many reasons why massivly dislike Japan
By now we know you hate Japan, please stop dishing it out in every possible thread that could relate to Japan in any remotly possible way. It's not interesting to hear the same thing over and over again like your a CD player set on repeat.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Minox_IX said:
Look's pretty creepy to me, but then again I've never really understood why dating sims seem to be so popular.

I suggest you try the game out when it's released and then you'll understand why they are popular and you may like the game since it isn't a 20 minute dating sim, it's more of a commitment. It's not very creepy with a C rating anyway.

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hop2089 said:
Vidboy10 said:

There must be something you like about Japan. What's your problem with Japanese culture besides the war?

You don't understand.
I'm upset that the fact that they stole us.
The thing that makes me REALLY upset is the fact we have Canada and the UK giving every fucking thing they've got.
They used EVERYTHING they have to protect us!
The Battle of HK is like the gaza strip war in israel.
Minox_IX said:
QUOTE(Vidboy10 @ Aug 13 2009, 04:18 AM)
By now we know you hate Japan, please stop dishing it out in every possible thread that could relate to Japan in any remotly possible way. It's not interesting to hear the same thing over and over again like your a CD player set on repeat.
No, Japan Is like your CD playing over and over.
Seriously, all I hear is Japan this, Japan that. If they had a government that didn't mess around and didn't have drunk primeministers I wouldn't hate them

TheDestroyer

GBAtemp's Official Keyblade Master™
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hop2089 said:
Minox_IX said:

I suggest you try the game out when it's released and then you'll understand why they are popular and you may like the game since it isn't a 20 minute dating sim, it's more of a commitment. It's not very creepy with a C rating anyway.

I agree.. before I hated games such as that but once you tried it.. It's actually fun and really funny..
I dunno why though.. it just that when you play some kind of dating game its quite entertaining
tongue.gif

An english version would be nice..
rofl2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1