Love Plus

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
I always notice that Konami never like to be familiar with other company's ideas. They seem to stray from the rubric of what makes a RPG then give it a little twist into it. Its funny but its weird at the same time. For instance this game isn't like Doki nor that other game that came out a few months ago 'Kimokawae!' its a much more natural and mature game that relates to date simulation. Hopefully Love Plus isn't THAT powerful that a few days later when the game comes out, someone committed suicide because the VG rejected him or something along those lines...

Do we REALLY need a game that teaches us men to be nice and sincere towards women?

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Vidboy10 said:
Minox_IX said:
Vidboy10 said:
This is one of the many reasons why massivly dislike Japan
By now we know you hate Japan, please stop dishing it out in every possible thread that could relate to Japan in any remotly possible way. It's not interesting to hear the same thing over and over again like your a CD player set on repeat.
No, Japan Is like your CD playing over and over.
Seriously, all I hear is Japan this, Japan that. If they had a government that didn't mess around and didn't have drunk primeministers I wouldn't hate them
Sounds pretty hypocritical to me, you're doing the exact same thing yourself.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
Didn't you say you hated games like these in the Doki Majo PLUS (!) thread a while ago Hop?

I like dating sims but there aren't any lolis in the game so the game is 100% ok to play and enjoy. I'm up for the virtual girlfriend experience. Remember all the hate of Doki and Kimokawae stems from that lolis were being touched.

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Never played a dating sim. Don't really feel the urge to, either.
tongue.gif

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Minox_IX said:
Vidboy10 said:
Minox_IX said:
Vidboy10 said:
This is one of the many reasons why massivly dislike Japan
By now we know you hate Japan, please stop dishing it out in every possible thread that could relate to Japan in any remotly possible way. It's not interesting to hear the same thing over and over again like your a CD player set on repeat.
No, Japan Is like your CD playing over and over.
Seriously, all I hear is Japan this, Japan that. If they had a government that didn't mess around and didn't have drunk primeministers I wouldn't hate them
Sounds pretty hypocritical to me, you're doing the exact same thing yourself.
I think that's pretty funny how you didn't point out what was "hypocritical".

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Looks pretty cool, having good interaction and all. Maybe we can get cooler games in the future too!
biggrin.gif
Konami has been putting some pretty good games on the DS! I hope this gets an US locallization, even though chances are slim, but the game is looking pretty well made.

[offtopic]And vidboy, if its about the Japanese occupation, I already forgave them, I wasn't even born then, most of the Japanese now weren't even born then. Though Japan has awesome things like SONY and Nintendo, so lets forget all those bad stuff, ok?
yaynds.gif
yaypsp.gif
[/offtopic]

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
PharaohsVizier said:
I don't understand why hate Japan. Is this about the Japan invading China and doing pretty distasteful things in the past?
Red = Uncorrect, it's the battle of HK, go up to My reply to Hop To see why I'm pissed about it and japan in general.
Green = Correct even though I could care less about that, mostly it's there government I hate now adays.
QUOTE(Domination @ Aug 14 2009, 09:59 AM) [offtopic]And vidboy, if its about the Japanese occupation, I already forgave them, I wasn't even born then, most of the Japanese now weren't even born then. Though Japan has awesome things like SONY and Nintendo, so lets forget all those bad stuff, ok?
yaynds.gif
yaypsp.gif
[/offtopic]
No, it's not just that. Read my other post why I was explaining to Minion XI and Hop.

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Note: my mom has distaste for Japan over what happened years ago, but that doesn't mean she still really hates them. It's kinda like hating Germany over what they did ages ago...they're basically a completely different country now.

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Da-Bomb1 said:
Note: my mom has distaste for Japan over what happened years ago, but that doesn't mean she still really hates them. It's kinda like hating Germany over what they did ages ago...they're basically a completely different country now.
There is one big differnce they did.
And what was that?
Apologize.
Fuck, I think they apologized like 3 times but they STILL don't forgive them!

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Vidboy10 said:
Da-Bomb1 said:
And what was that?
Apologize.
Now that's just holding a rather pointless grudge. Raw hate will get one nowhere.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
Wtf, this game has pedo written all over it. Oh, and nude hack plx.
smileipb2.png

(btw, I'd go for the second girl, she's emo)

Sorry to burst your bubble but the girls are around 18 years old, this isn't marketed to the otaku crowds.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't think so it's legal age and besides more men than you think would love to have an affair or fall in love with an 18 year old.

benjaminlibl

Funky Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Vidboy10 said:
Da-Bomb1 said:
And what was that?
Apologize.
I don't see why you're so mad, it's not like they did anything to you personally.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1