longest game you have ever kept.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also saying i keep my games forever don't count for an answer the only i can think is mortal kombat for ps3. april to november.

Click This

Surgite!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've only ever traded in games that I got from a trade that I absolutely don't care about. Otherwise, I have all the games that I ever bought or obtained.
The first game that came into my possession was either Pokemon Yellow or Sim City for Windows DOS, though.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought Fallout 3, Bioshock, Mass Effect, Borderlands, Soul Calibur IV, Tales of Vesperia, and Dead Space at the same time that I bought my Xbox 360 and I still have them all...

snakepliskin2334

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
man thats a long list i have all my ps2 games in prime condition from when they came out from the metal gear solid series and many other games and my wii games in prime condition considering i use usb loaders (: and i have a ps2 from when it first game out and it still going strong .... and n64 and goldeneye 007 game.... only game i need for n64 but i want more thought anywyas..... (:

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The oldest game I own is probably Diddykong Racing for the N64. I think that was the first title I had with my N64. Unless Super Mario 64 predates it, I had that too.
Though we have a bunch of NES and SNES games in my house too, like Chrono Trigger.

I only traded games in during my xbox360 days as a console gamer, since I had a job, but not one good enough to fund all the games I wanted.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My copy of "Crash Bash"
I used to love the game, now I love the slogan of the game because it makes me laugh when im feeling immature
"Who wants to bash with crash"
Lol @Beastiality

FailName

░▒▓█▓▒░
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still have the first game I ever had, a gameboy shooter by the name of Battle Unit Zeoth.

I can't remember ever trading in games, but I can recall some games that I've lost or given away.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I was younger I had to trade my games in because, well, I needed the money to put towards new games. I kept some for years, but when you haven't played a game, know you probably won't play it again, and see something you want to play, we parted ways.

I'm trying to hold on to my games longer now, unless it is so uninteresting/bad that I feel dirty holding onto it.

Reactions: 1 person

rehevkor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
These days I trade in everything. Longest game I kept in recent memory was Alan Wake.

Before that I played my flat mate's copy. Then bought my own. Traded that in. Then bought it again.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Probably my old NES games like Talespin, Super Mario 1 & 3 and a few others. So that'd be closer to 20 years, maybe more. Still play the games sometimes with the NES, but since the connection method to the TV is not really compatible with digital signal input, the console is mostly collecting dust. Still wouldn't sell it though, because it works and, well, "Ah the nostalgia".

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super Mario Bros 3
that's because I lost the multicart were I had Mario 1

that was the first videogame I ever played :)

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
The only games I have physical copies of ATM are my 3DS games, 3 N64 games, and 2 SNES games, but those were all bought within the past year. If I had to guess, I'd probably say Pokemon Diamond. I got it at launch, and played it through 2009, with over 400 hours logged.

I used to trade in games all the time, cause I didn't have money for new games, and at one point in time (From like 2008 to 2010), I had an "addiction" to trading consoles for other ones on craigslist and whatnot. I've had at least 3 Wiis, 2 360s, 2 PSPs, and other consoles that I've traded for. Right now, all I own is a 360, 3DS, and N64. Had a Wii, but I gave it to my mom and little sister for them to play.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-