FIXED! Logged under another user

OutVolt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went to this site and got an error about shout box and the theme was black. Don't know how but I was logged in as a different user.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180906-081652_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20180906-081652_Firefox.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 357

ry755

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is your Chrome up to date? I can replicate the behavior or two different computers (personal and work) on the latest Chrome browser. Today seems to be fine though so they may have changed something on the back end already.
Yep, it's the latest Chrome 69. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You cannot. As it's been said a good number of times, this is an aesthetic bug. Your permissions are still the same as being logged out.
I know that people said it before, but afaik nobody asked if your posts will show up as the logged in member. Could still mean that it would show up as if you were the member because its a visual bug

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I don't have cookie's disabled, but I don't accept the prompt to allow GBATemp to send my browser notifications, which would explain the behavior. I typically have your site up at work and don't want things to pop up on me unexpectedly.
no it isn't related - notifications are handled by an external service.
very few users actually allow notifications, so if the problem was related to notifications a lot of people would be in this thread, complaining

Reactions: Maximilious

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Well maybe lol