I can't log into PS Plus app?

Bagel Le Stinky

the bagel bad smell
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Every time I try to log into the PS Plus streaming app on my computer I get a message saying "The connection to the server timed out" and I cannot get in. I've tried turning off my VPN or switching it to different places but nothing works. It used to work a couple months ago and I don't know what has changed.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Error: 88019b00

I get that error too, but in my case it's via the mobile app (Android) so since I'm in a different country right now I'm not able to "activate as your primary PS4" which I've already done before.

If Sony's freakin' PS Remote Play app doesn't work as it should how do they expect people to buy a $200 streaming device!

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Every time I try to log into the PS Plus streaming app on my computer I get a message saying "The connection to the server timed out" and I cannot get in. I've tried turning off my VPN or switching it to different places but nothing works. It used to work a couple months ago and I don't know what has changed.

You'll get a worse experience with remote play going through a vpn so I'd always leave it off when playing. Did you check your firewall rules? I tried it just now and it was working fine.

Error: 88019b00

I get that error too, but in my case it's via the mobile app (Android) so since I'm in a different country right now I'm not able to "activate as your primary PS4" which I've already done before.

If Sony's freakin' PS Remote Play app doesn't work as it should how do they expect people to buy a $200 streaming device!

Try use the 3rd party app PSPlay: Remote Play by Stream Game Dev. Much, much better than Sonys own app.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol