Homebrew Loading Nintendont Widescreen Hack With Injects

Link-Hero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendont works great and I'm able to play all Gamecube and Wii titles with no issues. My problem is certain games like Wario World don't work properly with the built in Nintendont widescreen settings and get clipping graphics on the sides of the screen. Looking up online, you'll need Gecko Codes to resolve it. My trouble with this is there isn't a clear or easy way to use those codes with injected games from what I can gather. All guides I could find were old and outdated.

By the way, I'm recently new to the Homebrewing scene and don't fully understand everything to do with it yet.

Slegiar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
still figuring things out myself and ran into this same issue......has there been any luck with finding something to resolve this problem?

SCOTT0852

shiny rubber creature
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iirc most Gecko codes don't work with Nintendont because Nintendont is running in Wii mode instead of Gamecube mode. You'll have to manually convert it, but after that I don't know where you put it.

elenarguez

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I found a gecko code to solve the issue of clipping but I have not tried it yet (with Nintendont evidently) so I cant tell you if it works or not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-