Loading Nintendont Widescreen Hack With Injects

Discussion in 'Wii U - Homebrew' started by Link-Hero, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Link-Hero
    OP

Link-Hero Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 10, 2018
    United States
    Nintendont works great and I'm able to play all Gamecube and Wii titles with no issues. My problem is certain games like Wario World don't work properly with the built in Nintendont widescreen settings and get clipping graphics on the sides of the screen. Looking up online, you'll need Gecko Codes to resolve it. My trouble with this is there isn't a clear or easy way to use those codes with injected games from what I can gather. All guides I could find were old and outdated.

By the way, I'm recently new to the Homebrewing scene and don't fully understand everything to do with it yet.

2. Link-Hero
    OP

Link-Hero Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 10, 2018
    United States
    So no one has a way to resolve this?

3. Slegiar

Slegiar Member

Newcomer
    Apr 20, 2012
    United States
    still figuring things out myself and ran into this same issue......has there been any luck with finding something to resolve this problem?

4. SCOTT0852

SCOTT0852 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 20, 2018
    United States
    iirc most Gecko codes don't work with Nintendont because Nintendont is running in Wii mode instead of Gamecube mode. You'll have to manually convert it, but after that I don't know where you put it.

5. vbarros22

vbarros22 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 20, 2017
    Brazil
    Manaus, Amazonas
  6. elenarguez

elenarguez Member

Newcomer
    Jun 14, 2018
    Spain
    I found a gecko code to solve the issue of clipping but I have not tried it yet (with Nintendont evidently) so I cant tell you if it works or not.