Hacking Loading AR codes into NeoGamma

Chronos1155

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive recently used NeoGamma to load my own custom iso disks for gamecube and i wanted to use ocarina codes. I understand how to use them but for some of the games i play there aren't any codes. Ive downloaded GCNcryp v1.5 and Wii Cheat Code Manager. Ive also downloaded AR to WiiRD all for the purpose of turning AR codes to ocarina. However, when I try to open AR to WiiRD from win rar i noticed it was a .jar file and when i double click on it to open i get an error message im up to date on the latest java environment. Please help i really need to get this to work.

Chronos1155

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so i made a gct file for the game i wanted codes for and i put it on my root of the sd. When i loaded neo gamma i changed the ocarina options for gc ocarina on and changed the 1st hook type to vi. Then i loaded the game and it said codes found and applying. When i got the black screen that usually loads the game by saying the id the audio streaming and launching game. However, once it says launching game the game does not load and im pretty sure the game freezes because i waited 10 minuets for it to load and it didnt.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: GBATemp Rule 63. Uhh... someone check. :ninja: