• Start date
  • Views 2,476,801
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

xXxFTM2XxX

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello! I really appreciate that this app really helped out my brother, but I have one problem.

When I copy Sonic Boom to the \wiiu\games folder, it all goes good until at some point it returns me with a: "File Too Large for Destination File System" error on Windows. I don't want to format the SD Card to NTFS, as it will not load everything.

Any ideas on how to solve this?
upload_2016-10-3_16-18-21.png

It all starts out good...

upload_2016-10-3_16-31-15.png

Here's where the errors start.

upload_2016-10-3_16-32-33.png

And it fails. I really need help.

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I copy Sonic Boom to the \wiiu\games folder, it all goes good until at some point it returns me with a: "File Too Large for Destination File System" error on Windows. I don't want to format the SD Card to NTFS, as it will not load everything.
Keep in mind that at this point, this doesn't have anything to do with the WiiU. If you can write files on other SD cards with no trouble, and you've formatted this one as FAT32, you should suspect the SD card itself. Test it with h2testw and make sure its real capacity matches its label.

Last edited by nexusmtz,

DeathETM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the HID-PAD enabled and i tried using a gamecube controller and it's just not working when I start the game, can someone help?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
All good here just wondering why no more nightly builds its been 6 weeks
The developer was taking his time with other matters.
He recently just announced he's back in the scene for a while (just yesterday I think), so give it some time.
Perhaps he might work on Loadiine GX2 again, maybe to implemente the meta folder redirection. :P

Reactions: MontyQ

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I really appreciate that this app really helped out my brother, but I have one problem.

View attachment 64807

View attachment 64808

View attachment 64809
Where did you get the SD card? My guess is it is a fake and the errors you are getting indicate that it's a fake.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have been looking at squashfs lately.... I wonder if it would be possible to use for loadiine? Maybe not very good for speed but maybe compression? Mount the squashfs to a virtualdir on SD Card, access that directory when playing by way of loadiine? Or would it lose the mount outside of loadiine even if implemented? Or just not possible?

Just thinking out loud here.

LongTimeLurker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

View attachment 64807

View attachment 64808

View attachment 64809

Typically those errors indicate a bad sdcard. Try reformatting it (not using the quick option), and try again. When I had a similar issue, I solved it by getting a new sd card.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'll put the USB thing in RPG terms....

USB is an ability unlocked at level 220.

We are currently level 150.

Until the IOSU ability is available at level 200, we are stuck. Then we can level up to 220 pretty quickly, maybe even 255.

So in short, we are at the grind stage.

Oh and this is all assuming the Party has plenty of Potions and Revives or an excellent Red Mage.

/s

Last edited by EclipseSin,

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there, I downloaded a """backup""" of a Wii U game I """own""", but it has a weird folder structure. How do I play this game?
Create the game folder with ID6 and the code and content folders in it.
Put the .rpx that is in the folder found under _RPX into the code folder.
Put the content of NILA into the content folder.
Rip the meta folder from your disc with DDD or get the meta folder from NUS using JNUStool.

Reactions: MisterPantsEyes

Nontheist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know what it takes to get Lego Dimensions to boot? I've tried both Mii Maker and SSB modes with and without updates and I'm just getting a black screen. Lego Dimensions isn't listed on the compatibility list but I've seen a release on another site listed as "working". I ripped my own disk and I'm trying to boot with the current .3 nightly Loadiine. There are some pretty big hurdles to clear to get this off the ground for my kids!

Flicks11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
My games are displayed but not working - 1st solution (Should be fixed now)
If you are using a Mac, you need to delete the hidden data (the file or folder starting with "._" prefix. example)
You can delete them manually or use a program like "hidden cleaner".

My games are displayed but not working - 2nd solution
Be sure you disabled the Loadiine server in the game option.
Some games don't like the server being enabled (Zelda WindWaker HD for example).
Enable the server only if you need to (to help developers or find how to convert a game's region to another).

My games are displayed but not working - 3rd solution
Be sure the folder name doesn't have any accent (for example, rename Pokkén to Pokken).

I already do the 1st solution and check the 3rd solution
but my game won't work
i want to ask what the 2nd solution means
how i disabled loadiine game server?
i have 3 games 1 of them works.
1. new super mario bros u [works]
2. pokken tournament [not works]
3. super mario 3d world [not works]

Im on latest loadiine nightly build

help me please.
many thanks for u brooo!

Last edited by Flicks11,