Hacking Loadiine GX2

• Thread starter Cyan
  • Start date
  • Views 2,477,360
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

Kit Ballard

Compress the Magic, focus my thoughts...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't heard of any games that work so far without merging, I've only seen people post that a game doesn't work except without update, even though it should work, so I am starting to wonder if the update feature has been broken in one of the current releases.
..hmmm... that is an interesting question.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
I haven't heard of any games that work so far without merging, I've only seen people post that a game doesn't work except without update, even though it should work, so I am starting to wonder if the update feature has been broken in one of the current releases.
Well no, I can confirm that's not the case. I'm using an updated version of all games on my sd. Except for those that don't have an update, or already mentioned not to work, they all work fine.

Kit Ballard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well no, I can confirm that's not the case. I'm using an updated version of all games on my sd. Except for those that don't have an update, or already mentioned not to work, they all work fine.
We should def get together and figure out which ones and add a new column on the Compat List for Merging Update files. XD

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
But are you using the very latest nightly version, and are these games you REALLY dumped from your own console with ddd? ;)

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
We should def get together and figure out which ones and add a new column on the Compat List for Merging Update files. XD
Sure I don't mind doing that
But are you using the very latest nightly version, and are these games you REALLY dumped from your own console with ddd? ;)
latest nightly? Yes.

As for the second part of it, many of them are downloaded from NUS with the NUS key. So that's more or less a legit dump :)

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i tried to use the smash bros mode to launch mario maker as an online game but when i launch mario maker with this setting i've an exception dsi occured

D

Deleted User

So I need to have the DLC on my console already to use it in Loadiine? No way to put DLC contents in the SD?

Kit Ballard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stttiilll getting error 150-3034 (SD Card access error) for Minecraft (Us) on Smash Launch...

edit:
Ok, so my experiment from... er.. 10-ish hours ago, ddd does export the Update's files as the core game's files. My Disk version of Hyrule Warriors is running on update 1.8.0 that I finally finished downloading while my SD card version is running on 1.7.0. Interesting to learn, at least for me.

edit 2: Oh hey. forgot to try out the dlc button. ALL THE UNLOCKS D=

Last edited by Kit Ballard,

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
@dimok : small suggestion : can you add a confirm/cancel dialog box when pressing "+" to download cover ?
Because I pressed "+" first time, it displayed text... and I didn't know if I had to wait for for press "A" to confirm.
Also, what about translation/internationalization ?

phukol

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Hi guys do anyone here have the 0.1 version for 5.4? and a self hosting file that i can use where i can have a separate web loader for 0.1,0.2 and nightly builds for firmware 5.4? Thanks!

i found https://gbatemp.net/threads/5-5-1-5...ng-package-everything-in-one-zip-file.424679/ but i would really appreciate it if someone could show me where to find a web loader for 0.1 as it has better compatibility with some games.

Last edited by phukol,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think I will update the list soon, and remove some unneeded columns (rpx/rpl size was needed when their size was an issue with loadiine 1.0, I'll remove them and keep only the game's size)
If there are new needed columns instead, let me know so I can add/replace them at the same time.
I can temporarily lock the wiki page to prevent conflicts while re-formating the list.

idea for a new column:
"updates" to mark games with available updates.
If the update merging is a real (common) issues, then that column could be useful to mark compatibility too, but if it affects only less than 10 games, adding it in the comment column is enough, like mario kart 8.

But the merge issue was a bug, and it's now fixed. we shouldn't adapt the list to bugs, but fix them.

Also, what about translation/internationalization ?
It's already possible.
but not all strings are translated to french (there were new ones since last update of the French file).
You need to set "french" in the config file. There's no GUI option yet.

It also affects the downloaded covers, I think there's a fork which fallback to english cover if the selected language cover is not found (I don't remember if it's already merged to main branch).

Reactions: RahFah and tri_fin

tri_fin

Trophies
XP
Country
I had the problem of the updates folder not working and the merge folders working. Good to hear it's fixed.

Different point. How many games' load times are improved by renaming the scatter folder? At the least this tip ought to be added to the comments for the relevant games - if not have its own column (if 10 or more games benefit from this). Why does renaming the folder even work!?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I believe have splatoon working with the merged folders. I think I got it to work by removing most stuff from the meta folder. Please confirm you have a problem and I will check for you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4