• Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

tomman321

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you!! It works fine now! :D

Offtopic ethics question: Would you consider it piracy if I'm using Loadiine with the Wii U version but I own Minecraft PC?
Let me know if you get Minecraft to work because it crashes before the title screen for me.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Thank you!! It works fine now! :D
You're welcome! :)
Offtopic ethics question: Would you consider it piracy if I'm using Loadiine with the Wii U version but I own Minecraft PC?
Well, technically it is piracy, but it isn't in my eyes, because why would someone pay for something they already own in another format? It just doesn't make sense. :|

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I am a bit confused about the meta folder you see in the picture of the filetree, where do I find this folder? Or do I not need it? Sorry if this is a stupid question.
The meta folder isn't required. It only contains the icon and the banner (splash screen) of the game. Loadiine works just fine without it. :)

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Using the latest nightly, I can't seem to get NES Remix Pack working on my EUR 5.5.1 console. I have copied USen to EUen. It appears to load fine but once I select either of the two games I get an error with error code 150-3030. It's listed as compatible in the wiki and IIRC it was the first game ever supported by Loadiine so I don't understand why it's not working for me.
Is anyone else having the same problem?

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
okay guys thanks, i got Captain toad backup, it was a 4gig rar file.

i extracted it and got a wud 24gigs Whoa! but since the SD cards are fat32 how do i go on to fit it in there..?

could someone link me to a thread explaining that stuff, thanks in advance!

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I see, is there any way I can find this folder or the contents of it on the internet?
I didn't manage to find a source of downloadable meta folders when I looked for them, so (I think) your best bet is to find a game that has it bundled or extract the whole game from a WUD in the first place.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I see, is there any way I can find this folder or the contents of it on the internet?
You can get it from a game update or the WUD.
okay guys thanks, i got Captain toad backup, it was a 4gig rar file.

i extracted it and got a wud 24gigs Whoa! but since the SD cards are fat32 how do i go on to fit it in there..?

could someone link me to a thread explaining that stuff, thanks in advance!
You can use Uwizard to extract the WUD to loadiine format then it will fit on your SD.

Reactions: leonmagnus99

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That was a tasty wiener