• Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also have the same screen today when I update Star Fox Zero with NEW-NUSGrabberGUI for Loadiine Gx2, because I wanted to have the icon that did not apear, so when I use the update the icon it work fine but the game crash, so I copy back code and meta folder and the game star normaly and somehow the icon too, so I guess one solution it could be in that way, just check if perhaps you put or have some updates in your games that are making crash to Loadiine Gx2.
Using the Homebrew Launcher version of Loadiine fixed the issue for me.

jpseek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I was wondering how do you all switch from one Loadiine game to another?

For me I always power down the Wii U and restart the console, boot into Loadiine (through browser) then choose another game because if I try going back to the home menu (from in-game) using the HOME button and go into Loadiine again through browser after closing the MiiMaker, it always hang on a white screen with the Wii U logo on the bottom right corner. (On the 2nd 'try', the one after the "Successful" message)

Is this working as intended or there is a way to switch from one Loadiine game to another WITHOUT powering off the Wii U?

v5.3.2 running Loadiine GX2 v0.2

[^Blark^]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mini mario and friends amiibo challenge EUR.

Crashes my 5.3.2 USA WiiU with a black screen Loadiine Gx v0.1

Loads with Loadiine GX v0.3 but then shortly suffers form a memory error.

has anyone been able to play this title?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi guys. I was wondering how do you all switch from one Loadiine game to another?

For me I always power down the Wii U and restart the console, boot into Loadiine (through browser) then choose another game because if I try going back to the home menu (from in-game) using the HOME button and go into Loadiine again through browser after closing the MiiMaker, it always hang on a white screen with the Wii U logo on the bottom right corner. (On the 2nd 'try', the one after the "Successful" message)

Is this working as intended or there is a way to switch from one Loadiine game to another WITHOUT powering off the Wii U?

v5.3.2 running Loadiine GX2 v0.2

im able to just click home button close the app and then re click mii maker it shouldnt hang at least mine doesnt. only mario kart 8 has this issue i think unless its been fixed

jrum178

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My family and I have played every world and every minigame of this game on 5.3.2. We've found 0 real issues, although sometimes there's a longer-than-expected delay after finishing some minigames. I suggest you re-rip your disc.

I've made another dump and more of the same. I can't for the life of me figure out why this is happening. Every other game I have is completely playable. I get the "longer than expected delay" sometimes too, but I've left the console alone for 30 minutes and it's still black. It happens at random times but it always seems to be after I hit the start button on a minigame. It's really upsetting me because I want my daughter and niece to be able to play this game, but don't want them scuffing up my discs. (Loadine GX is so simple to get into now that a 7 year old can get into it) I wish Nintendo would allow you to purchase digital games if you have the retail game and do random rechecks to ensure that you haven't sold it or returned it to a store.

I do have a Wintec 128GB Class 10 SD card... maybe it's a issue with the game not liking my SD card? No other game seems to mind it.

gamecaptor

R.I.P. Densetsu. Legends never die!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cyan, have I ever told you how much I love you :wub:

Seriously though, you are amazing at what you do. I'm not in this scene yet (waiting for that 5.5.x to hit), but already I see you are making a difference here. Keep up the good work man!

hama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone using pny 256 sd card for loadiine? is it good? (speed & failure rate) compare to sandisk

tCeU7zu.png

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I'm getting
Code:
Error Code 112-1209
-----
Unable to load file.
on 5.5.1.

I'm getting
Code:
Error Code 112-1209
-----
Unable to load file.
on 5.5.1.
NVM I got it to work. My SD wasn't formatted to Fat32.

JFalcon

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm getting
Code:
Error Code 112-1209
-----
Unable to load file.
on 5.5.1.

NVM I got it to work. My SD wasn't formatted to Fat32.

Do you know where I can get loadiine for 5.5.1 I have looked everywhere.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary

Puddies

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is it possible, to use my saves that are saved in the console storage?
I played my games with disc and I would like to take these saves for playing the games with loadiine.

How can I transfer these saves to loadiine, when I do not have the discs anymore?

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When trying to load Minecraft Wii U Edition, (5.5.1 kexploit) it loads until it shows the 4J Studios logo and then makes a loud beeping noise and freezes. I'm using Mii Maker mode and launching Loadiine from Mii Maker too. This happens with both unique and shared saving. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Deleted member 370671

Ball of Kawaiiness
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
When trying to load Minecraft Wii U Edition, (5.5.1 kexploit) it loads until it shows the 4J Studios logo and then makes a loud beeping noise and freezes. I'm using Mii Maker mode and launching Loadiine from Mii Maker too. This happens with both unique and shared saving. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
I have the exact same problem, minus the beeping noise. If I spam the A button I can see the main menu, but it still freezes. Other games work fine.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary

I have the exact same problem, minus the beeping noise. If I spam the A button I can see the main menu, but it still freezes. Other games work fine.
I had the exact same problem. Here's the solution:
Create a new profile without linking an NNID.
That's it! If you play it from that profile, it'll work! :)

Reactions: GalladeGuy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I got free every channel so that's awesome lol +1