• Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

Ratatapa

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So i'm able to launch games and that makes me happy

By reading the first page, the way to update games when needed, seems a bit complicated the first time :P

rusty_train

Trophies
XP
Country
okay guys thanks, i got Captain toad backup, it was a 4gig rar file.

i extracted it and got a wud 24gigs Whoa! but since the SD cards are fat32 how do i go on to fit it in there..?

could someone link me to a thread explaining that stuff, thanks in advance!

you need "Uwizard" and when extracted it will be way less(10gb+) try to find READY2PLAY version in the future,

Reactions: leonmagnus99

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Okay, i have a problem i use the new kexploit for 5.5.1 and use a Kombuterbay 128gb SD Card, which is formatted in fat32. but loadiine says no SD mount. how can I solve my problem?

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, i have a problem i use the new kexploit for 5.5.1 and use a Kombuterbay 128gb SD Card, which is formatted in fat32. but loadiine says no SD mount. how can I solve my problem?
Try unplugging it and putting it back in maybe? Otherwise just reformat and hope for the best.

Xen0

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So after 3 trys I still get FSgetmountsource failed. I tried with only wiiu/apps/loadiine_gx2/loadiine_gx2.elf from the newest build and the same with an older png+xml file (because the recent don´t have them). Any ideas?

Maschell

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So after 3 trys I still get FSgetmountsource failed. I tried with only wiiu/apps/loadiine_gx2/loadiine_gx2.elf from the newest build and the same with an older png+xml file (because the recent don´t have them). Any ideas?
Its an SD Card issue. Can you use your SD Card in Mii Maker? Fat 32?

rusty_train

Trophies
XP
Country
@rusty_train my sd card works in the vwii menu but not in loadiine do you have any idea to solve the problem?

do you go driectly to loadiine or do you load it through homebrew launcher? also do you use the correct naming formula it sohuld be "GAMENAME [TITLEID] eg, LEGO City Undercover [APLP01]"

http://i.imgur.com/uzWTjOg.png look like that on the SD card

Last edited by rusty_train,

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
do you go driectly to loadiine or do you load it through homebrew launcher? also do you use the correct naming formula it sohuld be "GAMENAME [TITLEID] eg, LEGO City Undercover [APLP01]"

http://i.imgur.com/uzWTjOg.png look like that on the SD card
i go directly to loadiine and my sd card doesnt look like this. because i only want use icons and not boxarts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm starting to sound like a Tck