Hacking Loadiine GX2

• Thread starter Cyan
  • Start date
  • Views 2,491,513
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

Kit Ballard

Compress the Magic, focus my thoughts...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't work quite like that, IOSU is one binary, fw.img, so it's more a singular custom firmware/cfw like on 3DS
hehe, I also said I plural'd it cause I'm sure there's going to be more than one version of a cIOSU that people may make. I mean, be great if only 1 was ever built that was super trusted, but much like cIOS, there was several different ways they could run, even if it's from the same cIOS "port". Also much like how there's a few different cfw's for the 3ds

Reactions: NWPlayer123

George35000vr

hippity hoppity get off my property
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
hey guys. First, thank you for all your hard and great work !

I've spent some time on fine tuning and ironing loadiine UI elements. Hope you like how it look and feel at this point.
PSD link is attached too, but this is still work in progress phase and some elements are still missing. Updates in next few days, cheers

psd download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vnoep2q7l73k43m/loadiine_ui_skin_v0.7.psd?dl=0

zMOhPVN.png
Amazing as fuck looking forward for a release :3

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I've spent some time on fine tuning and ironing loadiine UI elements. Hope you like how it look and feel at this point.
PSD link is attached too, but this is still work in progress phase and some elements are still missing. Updates in next few days, cheers

It looks pretty good, i had to do some changes to make it fit the originals :)

D8n0g

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting ready to used this exploit, but had a couple questions first. I have a US console, and getting EU(load line ready games). I see gx2 is region free so would these be compatible? What is load line ready? Could someone please simplify the folder structure (how it needs to look before playing)? I'm having a hard time understanding the self hosting methods as well-loading thru browser in general...

Thanks in advance!

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Could not manage MK8 to work with DLC. DLC is activated (I.e. I played with native disk and purchased DLC), update v64 is working, but DLC track is still with eShop icon :(

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Could not manage MK8 to work with DLC. DLC is activated (I.e. I played with native disk and purchased DLC), update v64 is working, but DLC track is still with eShop icon :(

did you moved your dumped aoc0005000c1010ed00 (example for EU) folder in the game directory where also the updates folder is?

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait I thought DLC didn't work with Loadiine? Or is it only with DLC you paid for.

I'd buy it for the game I'm playing but you know.....region lock.

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country

psd download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vnoep2q7l73k43m/loadiine_ui_skin_v0.7.psd?dl=0

zMOhPVN.png

Awesome
Can't wait

It would be cool if we could have a white/bright version as an option

Kit Ballard

Compress the Magic, focus my thoughts...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait I thought DLC didn't work with Loadiine? Or is it only with DLC you paid for.

I'd buy it for the game I'm playing but you know.....region lock.
Only if you paid for it, as it has to be not only on your SD card, but also installed on the console you're using. Starting from Loadiine Nightly a0c73ed, you can toggle on your DLC that you've copied.

Reactions: RemixDeluxe

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Using SSB Mode should do the trick for DLC.
I'm actually tricked myself faulty renaming aoc folder, so finally works :)

Concerning 64k fomatting - it's not so simple. Avoiding 32K maxumum cluster size for SDHC specs is not a big issue. But formatting tools could also violates other SD format specification, generally cluster heap alignment to the cluster heap. At least fat32format does, are there any other tools to try?

upd: Managed to move the cluster heap and fix the fat boot record manually + chkdsk. Anyone interested to check this no own card, be ready to read and write raw sectors on your SD. E.x. with Paragon partition manger, even DiskExt could not be of any help for this because it is special SD alignment.

Last edited by duke_srg,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Interesting. The macphone +2