Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is it possible to have separate sections/carousels for loadiine, like eShop, SNES, N64 etc?

I imagine tapping R-stick or something switches between each category.

This would make the carousels tighter (smaller on screen) and less muddled searching for a specific game.

You could even have a starred games/favourites system, and a favourites carousel.

@dimok? @Maschell ?

Last edited by KiiWii,
Reactions: Kit Ballard

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A favourites system as in having 100 games and preselect 3 you realy play?

I would prefer a way to sort the games into categories :)

Yes if you have 20 games but 2 you are playing just cycle/click through to faves carousel and only see the 2 you love right now.

Why not have both? Customisation is king with everything these days.

Categories and faves FTW :)

sephiro499

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Running 5.3.2 luigiu bundle. I've been at this for two days. Every time I go to loadiine.ovh and choose GX2 sd the browser freezes on the wiiu gamepad and the tv displays a blank web browser page. My friend has a 5.5.1 system and his works fine. We are following the same instructions. I've tried 2 SD cards and 2 micro sd cards with adapter and it still will not work. The cards are all formatted FAT32 with rufus.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Running 5.3.2 luigiu bundle. I've been at this for two days. Every time I go to loadiine.ovh and choose GX2 sd the browser freezes on the wiiu gamepad and the tv displays a blank web browser page. My friend has a 5.5.1 system and his works fine. We are following the same instructions. I've tried 2 SD cards and 2 micro sd cards with adapter and it still will not work. The cards are all formatted FAT32 with rufus.
Self host.

Reactions: KiiWii

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Request for the option to be able to change the direction the carousel and icon circle move. For example, it's odd having the cover carousel on the tv & the icon circle on the gamepad (or vice versa) - but when moving through games they are moving in opposite directions. USBLoaderGX has that option & it's quite nice. :)

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat