Hardware List of hardmod installers by region

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I'm surprised how hard is to find someone in my country (Dominican Republic) to do the hardmod. Lol.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
You might try to contact @garyopa , who lives in your country. He doesn't do hardmods that I know of, but he's very well connected to all things scene so he might know who to connect you with.

KingOfTaurus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Due to downgrade softbricks requiring an update to 10.5 through the recovery menu, and with the recent discovery of a downgrade method from 10.5 using a hardmod, I think it's likely that more and more people will be wanting hardmods installed. Since this is delicate work, it's best carried out by experienced solderers. I thought it would be helpful to start a thread listing the providers of hardmod installation by region to make it easier to find trustworthy providers of this service.

I intend to have my name added to this list. I am working on cooking up some pictures for you all to look at. I am in Las Vegas, NV. I also sell Amiibo cards as well. So look forward to hearing from me soon.

Heres a teaser pic.

20160703_110010.jpg

Michierusama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found someone in DR omg but he said he doesnt do full hardmods. Weird. He removes it , it seems he only does it to give downgrade services.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

RaZZoR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thank you for your response but I did came to "understanding" with @gamesquest1 :D

sorry for the soccer match yesterday. ^_^'

I appreciate that but the whole thing was ridiculous, it was like Germany wasn't even trying and France was at top of their game. Im really disappointed and of course without any diminish in the direction of blue team, they were awesome. Good Luck in 'la finale'

Last edited by RaZZoR,

SS4

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
No modders in Canada?

Guess i could give it a shot myself since the soldering doesnt seem to extreme . . .

Then again my New 3DS XL (MH4U edition i got used at a good price) is on latest firmware but my Sky3DS+ allows me to play pretty much anything i want (save a few eshop exclusive . . .).
I kinda miss the total control i had with MY SCDS2 on my Dsi XL though but i'm happy overall with it (Plus it looks badass, best looking 3DS limited edition imo).

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No modders in Canada?

Guess i could give it a shot myself since the soldering doesnt seem to extreme . . .

Then again my New 3DS XL (MH4U edition i got used at a good price) is on latest firmware but my Sky3DS+ allows me to play pretty much anything i want (save a few eshop exclusive . . .).
I kinda miss the total control i had with MY SCDS2 on my Dsi XL though but i'm happy overall with it (Plus it looks badass, best looking 3DS limited edition imo).
Nope, they send em to me, though!

Saberthor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How much does it cost on average? I have an o3ds and o3dsxl on ver.11.0 would I just be better off getting a sky3ds+ card?

liuqyilin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I did not find the place for the private message so I am trying to @hundshamer here and I am not sure if it works.

So I got a bricked New 3DS, I actually hacked it but messed it up latter. The lucky thing is I got a NAND back-up and maybe this can save my machine.
PLZ contact me if it works and you are still taking this service.

Reactions: RaZZoR

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol