List of games that have the auto updater

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by nibaru, Mar 27, 2008.

1. nibaru
    OP

nibaru Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 19, 2008
    Does anyone have a list of games that contain the autoupdater for the Wii menu(like SSB Mario Galaxy ect...)?
    For me having a Jap Wii I don't want to get a USA game that contains a USA update and I would like to remove the update before I burn it so a list like this would be very helpful to me

2. Sockslayer

Sockslayer Member

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2007
    Netherlands
    I've been looking for something like this too, I know Fire Emblem is supposed to have an update, but I don't much about the other games.

3. arctic_flame

arctic_flame GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan

Nov 4, 2006
    England land
    Upgrade to the latest Wii firmware (which is still safe) and it now asks you before updating from a disc.

4. nibaru
    OP

nibaru Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 19, 2008
    But from what I know if I update my jap console to the latest firmware and put in a USA game with an auto updater on it then it will try to update my jap console to the USA firmware
    Which is why I would like a list of games so i can remove the auto updater from the USA disc

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice