Hacking List of all Gateway questions (9.2.0-20)

Timburpton

Trophies
XP
Country
Wait...
If there is no emunand, then cia games will be installed into sysnand. And so you can play cia games without the gw card?

You make good point. I no believe GW will do such a thing. This meaning it is possible that GW have emunand after all. Maybe.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
So, is there any ETA when this will release?
I just ordered the Gateway 3ds and it sshould be here by next week.

No one knows yet. We Just know that it will come soon...

----------------------

I have a question about EmuNAND. If EmuNAND is used to 'update' the 3DS, does this make the 3DS e-Shop usable again? like, are people who are still on 4.x able to access the e-shop?

D

Deleted-355425

----------------------

I have a question about EmuNAND. If EmuNAND is used to 'update' the 3DS, does this make the 3DS e-Shop usable again? like, are people who are still on 4.x able to access the e-shop?
Yes, it's possible :)

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, it's possible :)

Sweet. I'm still kind of iffy about NINJAHAX right now, because I've still got 3 months on my warranty and not sure if I should jump in yet. On the other hand, my 3DS is the gold Zelda XL, and I've heard too many stories of nintendo sending back replacement consoles instead of Ltd Edition consoles when they are sent into repair.

Leaning towards going for it right now, so I can start playing with HB. Exams first though, I guess.

lamende

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

----------------------

I'm hoping soon means in the next couple weeks. :|

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should definitely not try to estimate a timeframe on a Gateway release.

The 2.0 update was announced many months before it was released, and this whole site went bonkers waiting.

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You should definitely not try to estimate a timeframe on a Gateway release.

The 2.0 update was announced many months before it was released, and this whole site went bonkers waiting.
Yep. I'm pretty sure it won't come before the USA/EUR New 3DS is released.
(I'm more concerned about getting a New 3DS, hah)

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
It's the most plausible option. Nintendo should have no idea of what's the new exploit so the new consoles will most likely still be vulnerable.
Gateway team wouldn't waste these sales.

You could also argue that they're losing sales the more they wait to release it, due to Sky3DS holding a monopoly over 9.x flash carts, but that might just be optimistic thinking.

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You could also argue that they're losing sales the more they wait to release it, due to Sky3DS holding a monopoly over 9.x flash carts, but that might just be optimistic thinking.
Sky3DS is a disposable card when compared to Gateway. People can buy it if they need their 'quick fix' for piracy but they'll sure regret it later.

lamende

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sky3DS is a disposable card when compared to Gateway. People can buy it if they need their 'quick fix' for piracy but they'll sure regret it later.

Yeah, I guess that makes sense if it's disposable, what would be the point to being locked with 10 games when games release all of the time. Is there any way to get a Sky3sd and not have it lock to 10 games then?
I really hope Gateway doesn't leave us hanging for 5 months for the New 3ds.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada

Yes, but after a couple months people will get desperate. No updating, and no benefits of waiting make Sky3DS look tolerable. I'm willing to wait, but what about others?

But yes, waiting for New3DS sounds very possible, I just wish that it would come by sooner. I can't even afford the New3DS lol. I'm planning on picking one up around this time next year, unless MM Ltd edition is released. In that case, fuck the bank :P

Yeah, I guess that makes sense if it's disposable, what would be the point to being locked with 10 games when games release all of the time. Is there any way to get a Sky3sd and not have it lock to 10 games then?
Nope.​

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The 10-game limit isn't negotiable right now. And that won't change until Gateway's update is relased.

Gateway team isn't losing anything by waiting. SKY3DS users will gladly buy a Gateway when the update is out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...