Hacking List of all Gateway questions (9.2.0-20)

JimBonza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I'm not to familiar with Gateway, I was just curious.
Gateway supports save editing right or cheat like tools? Will that carry over to the new firmware 3DS' too ?

otakusensei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm not to familiar with Gateway, I was just curious.
Gateway supports save editing right or cheat like tools? Will that carry over to the new firmware 3DS' too ?

Gateway doesn't support those things directly, but it does support the loading and running of software that can allow it. At the moment I'm aware of a 3DS SDK that can allow the editing of saves, including all your Pokemans. Cheat support I'm not currently aware of but would love to hear if someone knows a program for it. As for the new firmware, its all speculation; which is why you should stay on 4.x if you can or update to the current 9.2 available online if you are interested in using Gateway in the future. That's all they are telling us for now.

ImYoungxD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi All,

I am currently in 9.0.0-20U
I am not sure what the U means but should I stay on this firmware or update to latest?

Danjal

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi All,

I am currently in 9.0.0-20U
I am not sure what the U means but should I stay on this firmware or update to latest?
"U" means your region (U being US, E being Europe and J being Japan)

You can safely update to the latest, or you can remain on this one. Both should work fine.
The current latest is 9.2.0-20

ImYoungxD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
"U" means your region (U being US, E being Europe and J being Japan)

You can safely update to the latest, or you can remain on this one. Both should work fine.
The current latest is 9.2.0-20

Thanks. I will stay on this firmware.

One more question. I noticed that Gateway3ds will be a software update for the cartiridge. Should I buy one now for my 9.0.0-20? What if they're lying for more sales :X

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
what the best site to buy gateway ?
and the cheapest one

=====

so , the next update for gateway will support 9.2
i have a question
in the old hack , if you use your legit pokemon X game on hacked 3DS , you can't use that game save on another 3DS..right ?
also , powersave can't use that game also if it beed used on hacked 3DS and you have to make new save on non hacked 3DS

this information are true ?

and the new update the same ?​

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

One more question. I noticed that Gateway3ds will be a software update for the cartiridge. Should I buy one now for my 9.0.0-20? What if they're lying for more sales :X

They would be screwing themselves hardcore if they were hoaxing features on their own cart. No way would they ever do that. Plus red nails == no lie. :lol:

Reactions: Margen67

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada

IMO, you should update now, before they send out a new update. At least you can the use the e-Shop until a new update shows up. No reason to stay on 9.0.0-20.

I highly doubt they're lying for sales though. Why would they go through all that trouble for it?

TheDutchman

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Not sure if this is against the rules, but can we get a list of reliable sites that sell Gateways? Or at the very least a blacklist of sites?

the official site of Gateway has a list of official resellers, buy the card from any other website and you rist getting a fake/clone that does not work/will brick your system.

Reactions: Deleted-355425

Heavy01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
My version is 9.2.0-20U, will the gateway work?
Is this any different to 9.2.0-20? Kind of a dumb question, but I don't see any info about this anywhere, I assume the U just stands for the region?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: These cotton candy grapes be pretty addictive