Limbaugh Blames School’s Gay “Agenda” for King’s Death

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
no, she should have told her son " no you cannot wear makeup and girls' clothes to school. no"
sure that would've upset the son, but he'd still be alive. and heck, he'd be 18 now... he could go out in public as he wished dressing however he pleased.

So you'd support the suppression of expression? Fact is>shit shouldnt happen.

Also one more party is to blame

Parents of the killer

Mirby

BDFF Hype~ :3
Trophies
Website
mirbystudios.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
no, she should have told her son " no you cannot wear makeup and girls' clothes to school. no"
sure that would've upset the son, but he'd still be alive. and heck, he'd be 18 now... he could go out in public as he wished dressing however he pleased.
Unless he killed himself before then. Being denied one's identity by one's parents is an easy way to enter a suicidal daze.

Also, I've never really cared what Fatass Limbaugh has ever said, but this one strikes a bit too close to home for my liking. Seriously, how is it that morons like him get away with their fallacious lies thanks to free speech when the normal folk who try exercising that right get beaten battered and bruised by the police?

mucus

Orc Orc Orc
Trophies
XP
Country
absolutely. the parents of the killer are definately to blame.
i agree, i don't think it's one person's fault this happened.
and yes i think some expression should be stopped, if it's hurtful/dangerous/down right dumb.

REAL LIFE EXAMPLE!
I used to wear skirts to school. They are comfortable and I dunno why more guys don't wear skirts or kilts.
But both my mom AND the school told me I had to stop doing that.
So I did. But you will notice my parent got involved.
also I was a bad ass wearing army boots and a skirt, no one was fucking with me anyway.

Blood Fetish

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Are you seriously blaming the victim right now?

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Are you seriously blaming the victim right now?

no he's blaming society and the mother obviously -_-

and i agree with him, regardless of right and wrong, its still a risk going dressed like that. I dont agree with the risk but its there and until we find some universal truth it will always be there.

His mom should have warned him about it

Blood Fetish

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
regardless of right and wrong, its still a risk going dressed like that
What is the difference between this situation and blaming a woman for getting raped due to her attire?

the steps should have been to avoid getting to that place.

Again, you are placing the onus on the victim to avoid being victimized. This is backwards thinking at best.

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I agree with mucus

We focus too much on what the result was rather then the steps towards the result

we have a saying in dutch "als het kalf verdronken is dempt men de put" which loosely translates to "when the calf has drowned theyll close the well" meaning that they wont act until something has happened

Easiest course is for the school to detect the bullying and informing the mother and possible a counceller
the mother should then have enough responsibilities to talk with her son and talk things over

Same goes for the instigator

Its so easy to stop things like this from happening.

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What is the difference between this situation and blaming a woman for getting raped due to her attire?

There is none

Like I said its not about right or wrong in my deduction, its about pure human aspect and facts
If you are a woman who doesnt at all look appealing with a sweater, cap and baggy jeans the chances of getting raped are slim
if you wear a miniskirt with sexy top and are drunk at a party the chances of getting raped increase dramaticly

Im NOT saying that this is right. I think there's something wrong with society since these facts are sadly true

Things like this arent about what is wrong and what is right, its about what is fact. And if you are a gay teen who wears make-up you will be bullied, abused and beaten.

Also mucus isnt blaming the victim, he is ,and I repeat myself, blaming society.
Its not the victims fault that his mom was a lazy sorry excuse for a parent or that the school didnt pay attention. mucus didnt say that either

Blood Fetish

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Like I said its not about right or wrong in my deduction, its about pure human aspect and facts
If you are a woman who doesnt at all look appealing with a sweater, cap and baggy jeans the chances of getting raped are slim
if you wear a miniskirt with sexy top and are drunk at a party the chances of getting raped increase dramaticly

Im NOT saying that this is right. I think there's something wrong with society since these facts are sadly true

Things like this arent about what is wrong and what is right, its about what is fact. And if you are a gay teen who wears make-up you will be bullied, abused and beaten.
Please help me understand how you are not assigning some of the blame to the victim. It seems like a borderline sociopathic lack of empathy.

mucus

Orc Orc Orc
Trophies
XP
Country
fact: most women that get raped aren't wearing something revealing.
fact: you're showing your ignorance.

Most women get raped due to how they carry themselves. Rapists tend to go for women that look like they will be easily subdued. Most women that get raped aren't sexy. Most don't dress sexy.

Blood Fetish

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fact: most women that get raped aren't wearing something revealing.
fact: you're showing your ignorance.

Most women get raped due to how they carry themselves. Rapists tend to go for women that look like they will be easily subdued. Most women that get raped aren't sexy. Most don't dress sexy.
I realize this. [censored] is about dominance and control. That is irrelevant to the point, however. It is about the mindset of assigning part or all of the blame to the victim.

edit: lol this forum censors it

Mirby

BDFF Hype~ :3
Trophies
Website
mirbystudios.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
It is most definitely not the victim's fault.

Seriously, how would you hold one at fault who was literally just trying to be themselves. DEATH DUE TO BEING THEMSELVES? No, it just doesn't work.

It is indeed the fault of this society, a society that still sees trans folk as amoral and/or wrong despite the advances in awareness and recent laws that have been made to protect us. It is indeed the fault of this society, one that stills feels it to be okay to spout of such offensively incorrect information such as what Dummy 1 and Dummy 2 have said, most likely while believing it have some semblance of fact when in reality all it consists of is shit.

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Please help me understand how you are not assigning some of the blame to the victim. It seems like a borderline sociopathic lack of empathy.

Are you not reading what Im saying?
Im pointing out facts! (ok I might have missed the fact from mucus but still)

I dont like it that its that way, if its up to me all rapist get their dick cut off and their balls boiled and fed to them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: GBATemp Rule 63. Uhh... someone check. :ninja: