Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tutorial: How to make the EoF more entertaining
QVFWR.jpg
Because most of you are failing hard​

_________________________________________________________________​
Here are some steps you can take to make the EoF a more enjoyable place. Some of you are really making it hard for me to have any sort of respect for you after some of the terrible topics you have made . You can take any one of these steps or multiple ones to ensure your time here in the EoF is more enjoyable. If that is possible.

Start using your ignore list.
-you can make a list of people you would rather not see post around the forums by ignoring their posts. This takes their posts and makes the go poof. This works outside of the EoF too so be careful not to ignore just anyone.

1. Click on your name in the userbar thingy to drop down your menu, and click "My Settings" at the top of the right hand column.
G1PIo.png

2. Then on the left menu bar, click " 'Ignore' Preferences"
3.Here is where the magic happens. Start typing someones username in the bar and a list of suggestions comes up. Keep typing or select the member who you would like to be silenced. To the right, you can choose to ignore posts, sigs, and/or PMs.
4.SAVE YOUR CHANGES!
1ceHL.png
If you dont, you will still see pesky posts that you would rather not.

Thats how to ignore someone. Make sure you go back and show posts every once and a while, who knows, maybe said ignoree has grown up?

Post funny shit.
Like funny stories or something. Anything is better than what we have here.

Most of the drivel here i have seen is really not entertaining anymore. Heres a list of topics and types of threads not to post.
  • Hate threads about another user. Nothing says "IM 12!!!" like a "nMember IZ GUAY" thread
  • Game threads. Most of them are really boring and dont bring in any fun value. This is a squishy rule, because there are a few out there that are fun, but most of them are stickys already.
  • Memes. We are not 4Chan and we have seen them all before. "But this one is new!!!1" We have already seen it and we are not interested.
  • Threads that have to do with hacking or progress in the scene. Its in the EoF, we know the 3DS doesnt play ROMs so dont post a picture of a game laying on a 3DS and post "3DS games on a 3DS LOLOLOL" we get it, you were dropped as a child and your parents probably dont love you so they threw money and consoles at you to raise you because they would rather go to work than spend time with their own kid.
  • Asking for the EoF's approval. if you have to ask, you should know what the answer is.
  • "join my club" threads. No one wants to join your self absorbed club. Not everything is about you.
Special Cases (Necrobumping, spamming, etc)
  • Necrobumping. Finding someones old old thread from years ago, and posting in it again to make it appear on the first page of the EoF. Not ok. The thread will get locked from a lack of funniness.
  • Spamming. If you are not getting enough posts in your threads, dont worry, making more threads isnt going to help. It will just make the people that already find you annoying think that you are even more annoying. Just stop posting in the EoF. That will help.
  • Quote chains are not funny. Its not clever, cute, or enjoyable to sift through gigantic quote chains. I will report you.
Vote!
Use the star rating system to vote and tell people how you feel about their thread! Maybe over time you will get more 5 star threads!

Be a useful member to this community!
Honestly. Stop posting in here so much. If your EoF post count exceeds your actual post count, You are like a busted condom. You are a drain on this society. Even if you are a lurker, get out and lurk moar. Post every once and a while. Give back to this forum. We value our members, and our community here. And out community here is only as good as its members. If all our members are good for are making really shitty joke topics, we might as well be 9gag.

The EoF might be well beyond saving so get out now if you still can.
_________________________________________________________________​

Notes:
And if any of you are wondering, apparently there are naturally occurring dildos in nature. I stand humbly corrected Veho :) Evidence in spoiler
eaGbX.jpg

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If your EoF post count exceeds your actual post count, You are like a busted condom.
Oh shit...
If i were a condom, even just for a day....
I'd roll outta bed in the morning
Realise im no longer wanted
And go out if the rubbish bin...

I just love how you changed 'SuprGamr' into n member :rolleyes:
It wont let me do the @ shoutout thing.
@[member'---insert name here---']
Thats how you do it

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Lets take a moment to recognize the man who works in the Dildo Factory, Because they dont just magically appear...
Pft.

DA8k7.jpg

If you're buying dildos from a factory, you're getting stiffed :tpi:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30