XP
Country
United States
Raestloz said:
That's one great pic!
wtf.gif

Did you made it from scratch?

Well thank you!

Well, the photo i pulled it from is an actual photo. Its an Illustrator technique that i use by overlaying square boxes of color over a real pic. So its not a filter, and i'm doing it myself, but it wasn't "from scratch"
smile.gif

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
I've been really tired today, school+ no sleep and I didn't work in the game at all, hopefully I'll have the textbox engine finished by the weekend...

Honestly, i know this is for fun, and people will be interested in it, but take your time. I'm busy as hell for the next couple of weeks, so i won't be able to get much done aside from small bits here and there
smile.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
WildWon said:
And now, fellow Tempers, i present you with---

8-Bit ToniPlutonij

nn7k7q.png

(don't fap over this... TOO much
wub.gif
wtf.gif
)
wub.gif

Man, if that wasn't me, I'd be all over that pic!! But considering that IS me, I'm all over that other pic you made
wink.gif

Great work WildWon, and great technique!! You're really good at it, I'd like to see your graphics in the game..

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
wub.gif

Man, if that wasn't me, I'd be all over that pic!! But considering that IS me, I'm all over that other pic you made
wink.gif

Great work WildWon, and great technique!! You're really good at it, I'd like to see your graphics in the game..

Haha thanks
smile.gif
Thats one of the reasons that i was wondering if this was going to be a GTA top-down or if it was going to be an oldschool RPG 3/4 view 2d kinda thing, because i'd really like to make Final Fantasy/Chrono Trigger style characters of everyone for it. I think that would have been killer (along with a lot more time put in, but really, to have a big-headed version of yourself in a game, that would be overly badass, yes?)

Actually, with this game on the move, and if it stays top down, i might do something involving 2d RPG avy's of members here on my own time. Possibly a FFIV rom hack or something, but GBATemp related. But thats a 'far off, down the line" kinda thang.

EDIT: This was no means meant as a dis on the current project, when it was first announced, the RPG was the style of game i had in my head, but as we've had more story and ideas getting fleshed out, i'm 100% down for the current Tempy Game. No worries on that
smile.gif

Noitora

::
OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
WildWon said:
Toni Plutonij said:
wub.gif

wink.gif

Haha thanks
smile.gif
Thats one of the reasons that i was wondering if this was going to be a GTA top-down or if it was going to be an oldschool RPG 3/4 view 2d kinda thing, because i'd really like to make Final Fantasy/Chrono Trigger style characters of everyone for it. I think that would have been killer (along with a lot more time put in, but really, to have a big-headed version of yourself in a game, that would be overly badass, yes?)

Actually, with this game on the move, and if it stays top down, i might do something involving 2d RPG avy's of members here on my own time. Possibly a FFIV rom hack or something, but GBATemp related. But thats a 'far off, down the line" kinda thang.

EDIT: This was no means meant as a dis on the current project, when it was first announced, the RPG was the style of game i had in my head, but as we've had more story and ideas getting fleshed out, i'm 100% down for the current Tempy Game. No worries on that
smile.gif
We can always make another game after that
biggrin.gif

Or we can change plans and make the RPG now...whatever you want (I prefer RPGs action or whatever)

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
We can always make another game after that
biggrin.gif

Or we can change plans and make the RPG now...whatever you want (I prefer RPGs action or whatever)

Really man, you make the call. This was your brain-child, i'm just on for the ride
smile.gif
I can change my design ideas as you see fit, and since you're doing the programming of this beast, you've got the more difficult job going on. Whatever is easiest for you, i'm in.
smile.gif

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Veristical Blaze said:
Can somebody(WildWon Maybe becuz he's story line) release a list of people who are in the game and what they do? I'd appreciate that and i'd like to help with story line if needed i'm good in my english
tongue.gif

QUOTE(Noitora @ Nov 12 2008, 08:38 PM) Here's the list of people that are in the game as of this post:
1.TEMPY
2.War
3.Playallday
4.Law
5.Minox_IX
6.Toni Plutonij
7.miruki
8.da_head
9.Ferrariman
10.xalphax
11.psycoblaster
12.p1ngpong
13.Dj-Biscuit
14.tinymonkeyt
15.Vulpes Abnocto
16.Wildwon
17.Raestloz
18.Bonemonkey
+All teh mods and supervisors
(If I forgot anyone tell me)

WildWon, I'll see if I can take a decent picture of myself for once, the last one was just too weird:D I love photographing things, but those things doesn't include myself unfortunately.
minox.png

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright people, i'm hoping those on the list of characters AND MODS take a look at this.

I need photos of you. Preferably your actual faces, but in the off chance that you don't want your real face, send me an recognizable characteristic of you.

FOR INSTANCE: BoneMonkey will be in the game, and, for the fact that his Avy is more recognizable than his face, i'm going to be using the very familiar skullcovered monkey we all know. BUT, please send me a photo of yourself if you've ever posted in the Temper Pics thread or don't mind your face being pixelated into this game.

IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR REAL FACE IN HERE (which, i don't know why you wouldn't), please PM me with the reason, and the photo to use for you.

If you aren't on the list thats in this thread, and you want to be a part of it, talk with Noitora. He's the one thats doing most of the planning for this. I'm just coming up with story and working on graphics. If you're added to his list, cool
smile.gif

If anyone has a better idea of how to get photos from people (a better place to put up a request) lemme know here
smile.gif

Thanks guys!

(ps. Minox & Toni, obviously, you guys are already in
tongue.gif
)

EDIT: The reason for asking for Mods, is that they are supposed to be in this as bosses and whatnot. So i'm just asking for everyone involved to send photos. Thanks
smile.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
WildWon said:
Alright people, i'm hoping those on the list of characters AND MODS take a look at this.

I need photos of you. Preferably your actual faces, but in the off chance that you don't want your real face, send me an recognizable characteristic of you.

FOR INSTANCE: BoneMonkey will be in the game, and, for the fact that his Avy is more recognizable than his face, i'm going to be using the very familiar skullcovered monkey we all know. BUT, please send me a photo of yourself if you've ever posted in the Temper Pics thread or don't mind your face being pixelated into this game.

IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR REAL FACE IN HERE (which, i don't know why you wouldn't), please PM me with the reason, and the photo to use for you.

If you aren't on the list thats in this thread, and you want to be a part of it, talk with Noitora. He's the one thats doing most of the planning for this. I'm just coming up with story and working on graphics. If you're added to his list, cool
smile.gif

If anyone has a better idea of how to get photos from people (a better place to put up a request) lemme know here
smile.gif

Thanks guys!

(ps. Minox & Toni, obviously, you guys are already in
tongue.gif
)

EDIT: The reason for asking for Mods, is that they are supposed to be in this as bosses and whatnot. So i'm just asking for everyone involved to send photos. Thanks
smile.gif
Need some "private" pictures Wildy?!
tongue.gif

I have a bunch....I could send you some more pictures if you like....Where you have my profile and everything..(and I'm not sure if it's better to use me with the mohawk or me with the half head shaved half spiked?!)

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
Need some "private" pictures Wildy?!
tongue.gif

I have a bunch....I could send you some more pictures if you like....Where you have my profile and everything..(and I'm not sure if it's better to use me with the mohawk or me with the half head shaved half spiked?!)

Send any pics you'd like
wtf.gif

Really though, if you'd like to send me one in particular, i'd be happy to use it. Its completely up to you as to what you want your face to be.

---

TO EVERYONE THATS SUBMITTING PICTURES-

I'm also going to be basing your in-game avatar on this photo as well. I am taking some artistic licensing with it for character design (the bodies will all look relatively similar, with color changes), but faces will (kinda) match w/ the photos as well. The easily recognizable pixel images though (for text boxes) will be fully based off the photo you send me
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Better leave them alone i guess