Gaming Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Critical_Impact

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well there is one game, that was made by a fan. Search the Forum z.z i cant really remember the name
frown.gif
sry mate

no whats funny? accordig to 1 up wii has shiped snd sold 417 thousand units. in america i highly doubt they sold like 800k everywhere else. can i get a link?

You nub, thats how many they have shipped not sold. They promised 1 million units to america and thats how many they will give

leetage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
February in the Uk according to play.com, it seems to be taking forever to come out since i saw the promo.
Same with diamond and pearl
frown.gif

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
well there is one game, that was made by a fan. Search the Forum z.z i cant really remember the name
frown.gif
sry mate

no whats funny? accordig to 1 up wii has shiped snd sold 417 thousand units. in america i highly doubt they sold like 800k everywhere else. can i get a link?

You nub, thats how many they have shipped not sold. They promised 1 million units to america and thats how many they will give

what the hell are you guys talking about? i Didnt say anything about Wii shipped overseas or anything like that.

this is about ZELDA: PHANTOM HOURGLASS that is being made for NINTENDO DS.

oh god...

btw here is the fanmade zelda:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=35458&st=0

and amazon.co.uk has it for 30th March :\

Helmut

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Phantom Hourglass has been delayed to end of 2007 because Nintendo want to polish more the gameplay. They know that their game would sell well anyway, but they want to make it a great game and it's all for our enjoyment. I prefer to see a game being delayed for polishing purpose than having a game not realy polished.
In the same news, Nintendo said that the next Zelda on Wii is already in developed for 1 year and that we shouldn't get too surprised if this new game is announced soon (E3? TGS?).

Whiternoise

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Amazon UK reckon March - but the US always get stuff first.. so it's probably wrong..

To be honest though, i'd rather Ninty have their way and polish etc until it's perfect - rather than release it early teeming with flaws.

niclicious

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
what about a new nintendo handheld? has nintendo every pushed back a game to release it with new hardware? didnt they do that from the n64 to the gamecube with a couple games?

i forget which ones.

then again i think its bullshit if nintendo does that. the DS need a zelda title...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...