Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...but only for Europe at the moment. Not to worry, I'm sure Nintendo will release it elsewhere shortly.

QUOTE said:
Majora's Mask is the sixth installment in The Legend of Zelda series and the second with 3D graphics, the first being The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, the game's prequel. The game is set in Termina, an alternate version of the usual series setting of Hyrule, where the Skull Kid has stolen Majora's Mask, an ancient artifact. Under its influence, the Skull Kid causes the moon to head towards Termina, where it crashes at the end of the three-day cycle.

The gameplay is centered on a repeatedly played three-day cycle and the use of masks. Songs control the flow of time and open passages to the four temples that Link must complete. Unlike Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask requires the Expansion Pak, which provides more memory space for enhanced graphics and additional on-screen characters. Majora's Mask was generally well received by critics, who praised the improved graphics and deeper story compared to Ocarina of Time.

Good news for those who like buying old games for an emulator! It'll be the first N64 Virtual Console game that uses the Expansion Pak.

JPdensetsu

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
It's also announced for this month! Saw it yesterday on theit site! Looks awesome
smile.gif

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Japans getting it this month as well. Hopefully this leads to some improvement in WAD injection. Only for those rare games of course. Those are never hitting the VC.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Finally! I've been wanting a chance to legitimately play this game for years. I tried to emulate it on my PC years ago, and it worked well, but it's impossible to beat with a keyboard.
tongue.gif

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Satangel said:
Which should I play first? Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask?

I'd probably say Ocarina of Time. The amazing amount of Cameos in Majora's Mask (due to Termina being an alternate reality of Hyrule) will probably woo you more if you've experienced them all first in Ocarina of Time.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The Teej said:
Satangel said:
Which should I play first? Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask?

I'd probably say Ocarina of Time. The amazing amount of Cameos in Majora's Mask (due to Termina being an alternate reality of Hyrule) will probably woo you more if you've experienced them all first in Ocarina of Time.

Okay, thanks.
I'll install OoT then first.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1