The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask lands on Nintendo Switch Online next week

s-l500.jpg

The next addition to the Nintendo Switch Online classic games library will be the iconic Nintendo 64 game The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. It'll be landing on the service next week, on February 25th, for all NSO + Expansion Pack subscribers.

As of right now, there are 11 N64 titles available on the service, with the most recent addition being Banjo-Kazooie. Other games such as Mario Golf, Pokemon Snap, and F-Zero X are expected to hit the Expansion Pack as well, given the fact they were previously teased in a trailer by Nintendo.

Tumbleweed

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Now that the cat's outta the bag, I can't exactly undo the damage from these posts, you hate my guts, probably, so what should I do?? -_-

Nah, I don’t hate u.. and I want to apologize for my post when I called you names..we can just agree to disagree in the manner you expressed your opinion for a service that has it flaws and end this discussion politely…ninty won’t listen any of us here and nothing will change from this so in the end we’re just 2 guys talking..

Reactions: the_randomizer

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The whole world is just going downhill like in EVERYTHING. We know that in gaming. But if other 'premium' services also going to treat users like utter shit, it's not even worth to do anything anymore.

Websites treating mobile users like shit.. Including GBATemp. I just read a topic, sometimes reply and while doing that, it AUTOCLICKS on a fkin ad losing its focus and it doesn't happen on tablet or PC...
Other websites have popups forcing you like 'huh it works better using the app.' such as reddit forcing you to click continue using browser in order to read the website properly. Just F off.. Especially on an old phone...

I know the above was a bit off topic, but I'm just sure companies will do the same now Nintendo 'premium' expansion Pack service... I'm just so afraid of that...

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, I don’t hate u.. and I want to apologize for my post when I called you names..we can just agree to disagree in the manner you expressed your opinion for a service that has it flaws and end this discussion politely…ninty won’t listen any of us here and nothing will change from this so in the end we’re just 2 guys talking..
Fair enough, no hard feelings. I'm just confused at their proper lack of providing a better online service for older games. Like I get that the NSO approach is more profitable vs the VC, I just wished there were more features to justify the subscription cost, you know? It's been five years.

Reactions: Tumbleweed

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't you know? It's cool to jump on the complaining bandwagon even though you had no intention of even playing it, and it's cool to bring up you have ROMs like it makes you some kinda bad ass, happens every time a new NSO game releases
Its cool to laugh at those loving a new console to just play old shit.

Save time and money and can get the same without buying a switch.

I love that guys post tho...... pj64 is a fucking old emu and is pretty shit, doesn't actually get new updates that does anything.

Think I ditched that emulator when I was 17.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: My wife's doctor prescribed her a ointment for kne pain