The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask arrives on Nintendo Switch Online next month

unknown-14.png

On the heels of the arrival of Banjo Kazooie onto the Nintendo Switch Online Expansion Pack service, Nintendo already has yet another heavy hitter of a Nintendo 64 title to offer for subscribers next month. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask will be launching on NSO sometime next month. Currently, you can play The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time--Majora's predecessor--on the Switch while you wait for February.

Kirizame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'd laugh if it had the same crashing issues the GCN version had because Nintendo couldn't emulate the Expansion Pak.
Poor Mario Kart 64 is still missing the Controller Pak.

Reactions: Y0shII and Marc_LFD

BraveDragonWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd laugh if it had the same crashing issues the GCN version had because Nintendo couldn't emulate the Expansion Pak.
Poor Mario Kart 64 is still missing the Controller Pak.
Weird...never ever experienced any crash issues on GCN. And I've been playing it since I was 7.

NumberXIIIEdwin

Jack In! MegaMan, Execute!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They’re releasing this already? Huh. Did they ever fix those graphical issues in Ocarina of Time? I legitimately didn’t care about them, but apparently a lot of people did. So hopefully they ironed them out or a lot of people are gonna be mad again.

Fun game though. It’s not the 3DS version I would prefer but it’ll be way easier to play this since NSO has savestates built in.

Kirizame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Is this game more difficult than ocarina of time? I have plan to get the 3DS version, but I couldn't find a copy. :ninja:
Nah, it's not any harder than Ocarina. Puzzles are very similar and combat is virtually the same. Just make sure you talk to NPCs as they'll clue you in on aspects of sidequests which the game is full of. Alternatively there's always online guides and such.

scoobydude51

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They’re releasing this already? Huh. Did they ever fix those graphical issues in Ocarina of Time? I legitimately didn’t care about them, but apparently a lot of people did. So hopefully they ironed them out or a lot of people are gonna be mad again.

Fun game though. It’s not the 3DS version I would prefer but it’ll be way easier to play this since NSO has savestates built in.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, it's not any harder than Ocarina. Puzzles are very similar and combat is virtually the same. Just make sure you talk to NPCs as they'll clue you in on aspects of sidequests which the game is full of. Alternatively there's always online guides and such.
I mean isn't the major difference between the two games is the time limit of doing everything? I figured that just makes the game more difficult especially if you're slow.

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Great! This game never gets old.

OoT and this one, I have always looked at them as one big game. And this is my favorite of the two. Pretty dark, some great stories and lots of fun, but always with a weird feeling looming over the game.

Maybe it is time to take another trip to Termina.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

There was a partial update in the NSO app

Getting there but still missing proper fog emulation

Reactions: sley

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over