Hacking Legally modify any Wii

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SifJar said:
The difference is that with the auto-reply email crap it is illegally redistributing files the guide creator has no right to redistribute, whereas with a tool that downloads them, they're taken straight from NUS, which is generally accepted as "legal", like with NUSD etc.

What about cios's?

-Erik

Edit: Deleted the excess quotes.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
burritoboy9984 said:
SifJar said:
The difference is that with the auto-reply email crap it is illegally redistributing files the guide creator has no right to redistribute, whereas with a tool that downloads them, they're taken straight from NUS, which is generally accepted as "legal", like with NUSD etc.

What about cios's?

-Erik

Edit: Deleted the excess quotes.

What about them? They aren't downloaded from NUS, the original IOS is and then its patched (at least I think. I never use cIOS).

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SifJar said:
What about them? They aren't downloaded from NUS, the original IOS is and then its patched (at least I think. I never use cIOS).

If that is the way NUSAD works, then that is awesome. XFlak, if you read this could you chime in plz?

-Erik

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
burritoboy9984 said:
SifJar said:
If that is the way NUSAD works, then that is awesome. XFlak, if you read this could you chime in plz?

-Erik
That is how the cIOS Installers work (by patching some modules and adding new ones), and NUSAD works the same way, except it is somewhat less sophisticated by comparison. More details on how NUSAD creates cIOSs in wad form is in the changelog excerpt below
(honestly, you would be surprised how much info on NUSAD is actually in the changelogs... I could probably throw together a NUSAD Manual just by combining different parts of the Changelog!)

Excerpt from NUSAD v4.1.0 Changelog
  • Added the ability to create cIOSs and cMIOSs in wad form for easy batch installation via a wad manager.
    Note: that this is done legally, any copyrighted nintendo files are downloaded from their servers directly. The custom cIOS (or cMIOS) modules bundled with NUSAD (made by Waninkoko, Hermes and WiiGator) are open source and legal to share under GPL. The diff files bundled with NUSAD do not contain any nintendo code, but instead they only store the differences between the unencrypted base wad modules and the unencrypted cIOS modules (so it only stores/applies the same changes the cIOS/cMIOS installers make to the base wad in the first place). All credit for these cIOSs/cMIOSs go to Waninkoko, Hermes and WiiGator, all I did was reverse engineer their work and repack it into a wad (which still wasn't easy). Also note that these cIOS/cMIOS wads work exactly the same as if you were to install the cIOSs using an official installer -- it has been tested extensively. FYI, I spoke with Waninkoko and he gave me his consent to do all of this.

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So which is the best USB loader that is up to date on playing backups? Also is priiloader on the hbc?

Some ppl have been saying there are certain c#### that I need to add inorder tobruk stuff would that also be on the hbc

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:
burritoboy9984 said:
SifJar said:

-Erik
That is how the cIOS Installers work (by patching some modules and adding new ones), and NUSAD works the same way, except it is somewhat less sophisticated by comparison. More details on how NUSAD creates cIOSs in wad form is in the changelog excerpt below
(honestly, you would be surprised how much info on NUSAD is actually in the changelogs... I could probably throw together a NUSAD Manual just by combining different parts of the Changelog!)

Excerpt from NUSAD v4.1.0 Changelog
  • Added the ability to create cIOSs and cMIOSs in wad form for easy batch installation via a wad manager.
    Note: that this is done legally, any copyrighted nintendo files are downloaded from their servers directly. The custom cIOS (or cMIOS) modules bundled with NUSAD (made by Waninkoko, Hermes and WiiGator) are open source and legal to share under GPL. The diff files bundled with NUSAD do not contain any nintendo code, but instead they only store the differences between the unencrypted base wad modules and the unencrypted cIOS modules (so it only stores/applies the same changes the cIOS/cMIOS installers make to the base wad in the first place). All credit for these cIOSs/cMIOSs go to Waninkoko, Hermes and WiiGator, all I did was reverse engineer their work and repack it into a wad (which still wasn't easy). Also note that these cIOS/cMIOS wads work exactly the same as if you were to install the cIOSs using an official installer -- it has been tested extensively. FYI, I spoke with Waninkoko and he gave me his consent to do all of this.

Thanks flak, keep up the good work on the awesome program!
-Erik

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
After it's done it will kick you back to the HBC, which is kind of annoying, since we have to install two more things with it.
So start it again.
- Now do the same as before, just select "Install " Custom IOS 223 v65535 on the second page.
- Select IOS37, press A and later (1)

And once more, only this time it's "Install Custom IOS 223 v65535" and the base IOS is IOS57.

im confused at this part so i go back in under ios 249 and install ios 223 v65535, however im not on the second page? so im confused about that there are only 4 options, 202, 222, 223, 224, i already installed 222

also if correct i go to the next time i flip to just ios37, but what do i install there?

also do i need to install tarucha bug? or was it installed with this guide that i have done?

Slowking

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
XFlak said:
Whatever guides are still around years from now are the best ones to follow. I think that's why the simplistic mod is still great (even if its a little illegal)
A little bit illegal? You are funny. A little bit illegal is including the hackmii installer. Including a lot of files with Nintendos copyrighted code is more than a little illegal. We know from past events that they might dicide to sue the shit out of people.
But nobody forces you to use this guide. If you want you can continue the "little bit illegal" one.

And it's no wonder that there are no new guides. It seems like every time there is a new one, people seem to find it neccessary to bitch until the creater hasn't any drive to continue left.

I had fun making this guide, btu that's pretty much all gone now.

And jsut to clearify I'm not talking about the justified critiques but all the bitching in between.

Slowking

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
XFlak said:
edit2: honestly, this whole thing feels like a cheap knock off of NUS Auto Downloader... but w/e, its not like I can tell u to stop
Honestly I don't care what you feel. If NUSAD wasn't overly complicated I would have never made this guide. Ofcourse you don't like it because less people might click on your Linkbucks, but that's really not my problem.

QUOTE said:
btw, u can't use fsum, it's not legal to share
You are only half right. The EULA states:
QUOTE said:
(a) Original Distribution Package Necessary. In order to qualify for the free use license described below, you must have downloaded or received FastSum in the form of an original FastSum distribution package as distributed by developers, including all files contained in such package ("Original Distribution Package"). Current Original Distribution Packages for FastSum are available from developers and FastSum distributors. Copies of FastSum, not received in the form of an
Original Distribution Package, are not licensed for use, copying or transmission by you or others.
So I now have a full redistrubution package bundled. Uploading the new version soon.

also, the version of WiiMC you include bundled in your package is one of the later versions which can randomly corrupt peoples hard drives
Never heard of this and never had problems myself. Will look into it, though.

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
okay okay, very illegal. I was just being nice cuz... after all, it is a great guide and xzxero is a nice/cool guy.

and about FSUM... here's a quote from THIS THREAD (You may want to read the whole thread, up 2 u)

qwertymodo said:
XFlak said:
@qwertymodo,

I could easily put together a package of all the different sources (except FSUM, I don't think the source is fully available
frown.gif
)... but what about apps that are not part of GPL? Like FSUM for example (also jptch, 7za and wget)? Aren't those treated differently?

7-zip is LGPL, which is less restrictive than the GPL, but in your case just treat it the same as GPL. Same with wget. FSUM unfortunately appears to be commercial shareware and you probably need to remove it completely and replace it with an alternative (it's EULA probably prohibits redistribution of any modification to the application, which DOES include simply repackaging like this)

EDIT: Yeah, FSUM's gotta go. Definitely against its license to include it.
What types of checksums are you using it for specifically? I may be able to help you find a suitable replacement.

qwertymodo is very knowledgeable about this stuff, and I trust his judgement (I think u should too, just to be safe, but its your call).

Honestly, the hardest part was finding a replacement for fsum, I've already told u of 2 legal replacements. So if you decide to switch over, it will probably take u under 10 minutes to change (really it should take less, u should only need to change 1 or 2 lines of code)

edit: nvm, I just saw your post on FSUM, it sounds like u did your homework to make this legal, good stuff

Slowking

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't use fsum by salvasoft. I use another fastsum, which is called fsum in the command line version for some reason. http://www.fastsum.com/
maybe you guys should actually look whats in there before bitching.

I mean I do link to the website in the credits section. How much more obvious do I have to get?

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sois this suppose to be a help section or complain if something is illegal or not, i do have a question for the person who made this guide and your trying to defend if something is legal or not, i would like some help when everyone is done fighting

QUOTE said:
after it's done it will kick you back to the HBC, which is kind of annoying, since we have to install two more things with it.
So start it again.
- Now do the same as before, just select "Install " Custom IOS 223 v65535 on the second page.
- Select IOS37, press A and later (1)

And once more, only this time it's "Install Custom IOS 223 v65535" and the base IOS is IOS57.

im confused at this part so i go back in under ios 249 and install ios 223 v65535, however im not on the second page? so im confused about that there are only 4 options, 202, 222, 223, 224, i already installed 222

also if correct i go to the next time i flip to just ios37, but what do i install there?

also do i need to install tarucha bug? or was it installed with this guide that i have done?

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Slowking said:
XFlak said:
edit2: honestly, this whole thing feels like a cheap knock off of NUS Auto Downloader... but w/e, its not like I can tell u to stop
Honestly I don't care what you feel. If NUSAD wasn't overly complicated I would have never made this guide. Ofcourse you don't like it because less people might click on your Linkbucks, but that's really not my problem.

excuse me? where the hell do u get off saying shit like that after I have even offered to help u numerous times since I made that comment (and crossed it out at that). If you had said this before we got over our "misunderstanding" I woulda given u the benefit of the doubt... but u are saying this NOW to start shit again even after we had gotten past that?

I'm not doing this for linkbucks money... which is like 2 cents a day... big deal, I even have a direct download link right next to it that people can click if they bothered to look (I guess u missed that, the same as u missed TT asking people NOT to redistribute the hackmii installer).

I resent the fact that u claim I am against this your app because I will lose out on linkbucks money. I am against your app because it is redundant, it has more steps than required (honestly, u gonna open up a cios installer 5 times, nothing wrong with that, but why bother? its not the only legal way to install a cIOS), and worst of all it uses sciifii. And until ppl made u aware of ALL its illegalities, it was illegal too... and until now that was the only thing I was still complaining about.

Seriously, I was being VERY nice about this whole thing. But u just royally pissed me off and brought this upon yourself.

And honestly, if u think NUSAD is overly complicated, ur a moron. And I feel I can safely say that about anyone who finds it overly complicated. So maybe u shouldn't have made this app... as u say "If NUSAD wasn't overly complicated I would have never made this guide". If anyone is dumb enough to think NUSAD is complicated... they'll probably be just barely smart enough to use your app improperly and brick themselves or format their C drive or something, good for you, give yourself a great big pat on the back.

If anyone wants to yell @ me, go right ahead, these are my thoughts. Feel free to use this guide, or another one, I don't care. I'm sure this guide will get the job done, but its nothing special.

Oh yeah... excuse me for not wanting to even run your app to realize it was fastsum and not fsum u r using. Once I read that ur app FORMATS ANYTHING, i decided... this app is something I don't want to play with. My program on the other hand, there is zero risk of some1 accidentally deleting shit that they need. And if I didn't warn u about FSUM, u woulda never learned how to legally redistribute fastsum, so wtf r u complaining about? It's your program, u should do the research in the first place. When I woke up this morning, I was still trying to help you out and NOT cause shit... honestly I was, but that doesn't mean I was gonna do the work for you (I would hate to complicate things for you, best u keep things simple).

@Slowking... in conclusion, do w/e the hell u want. I will try to stay out of your thread from now on (so consider this a truce and a good-bye/good-ridance). Good luck with your cheap knockoff of NUS Auto Downloader. Seriously though, even after all the nasty things I just said... I really do wish u good luck. It's a shame we couldn't get along, oh well.

I'll even apologize one last time for going so off topic. Even u deserve better than that, so seriously, sorry for that. I will try to omit posting anything off topic like this in one of your threads again.

Good luck.

Ernie Pantuso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All this talk about "not seeing any reason for another guide" is ridiculous. Slowking saw a need or he wouldn't have put so much time and effort into this guide. Any noobs that have problems using it should post their stoopid noobie questions in Slowking's thread so what the hell do any of you care whether someone makes another guide?

That said, I'm a noob and I found this guide well written. (Unfortunately, the shell script didn't produce the desired results, though.)
<!--quoteo(post=3072490:date=Aug 26 2010, 10:53 AM:name=XFlak)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(XFlak @ Aug 26 2010, 10:53 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=3072490"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->And honestly, if u think NUSAD is overly complicated, ur a moron. And I feel I can safely say that about anyone who finds it overly complicated.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->You *really* should think before writing 5hit like that. You're pissed at Slowking - fine, but now you've called ME (and others) a moron. You know nothing about me - my intellect, achievements, knowledge, experience... if you did, you'd definitely NOT insult my intelligence. For that matter, you know nothing about Slowking or any of the other people to whom you've just applied the label "moron". I <i>would </i>say that you've proven who the real moron is - but I'm inclined to cut you some slack because I think you merely out of anger. (Don't do that.)

As for the NUSAD guide, IT IS overly complicated - as well as inadequate. Your guide is laden with jargon that's going to make a lot of noobs feel like maybe there's waaay too much they need to know before they can attempt to softmod their Wii. Right below the NUSAD graphic it talks about cIOS/cMIOS Wads, IOSs/MIOSs, Priiloader, MMM, Dop-Mii, Bannerbomb, SNEEK, SNEEK NAND dumps, downloading 000000**.app files for Sneek and MyMenuify, etc. etc. etc. I don't know what the hell any of that is - and I don't need to know! (I probably *will* need to know at some point if I'm going to use all these softmod goodies, but in the beginning, why intimidate noobs with a bunch of jargon?) Slowking obviously believes there's value in keeping it simple AND ACCESSIBLE. I totally agree.

Beyond that, your guide is missing simple, basic info - like the minimum capacity for the SD card. I have a few SD cards, but I don't use any of them any more (except for the 8GB card in my digicam). The only other card I could find at the moment was a 128MB card. Is that big enough for NUSAD? Beats me! Maybe it's buried somewhere in that big long thread, but it should have been in the initial post. Slowking got that right - his post says 128MB is the minimum, so I know I can use that card.

My biggest knock against NUSAD is that after I execute it and type "I Agree", it tells me everything is up-to-date, then it simply closes. No idea what's going on there.

Last but not least, the main menu doesn't make sense. There's all these options, but I don't know which ones I need/don't need. I assume I need to run the top option first, but some sort of "start here" or guided hold-my-hand-and-walk-me-down-the-path would be nice.

Again, just because these things aren't clear to me does NOT make me a moron - your attitude on this is quite arrogant and your "If you can't follow instructions" is misguided. I've documented many long, complex procedures in my day, and there are two main rules: 1) Assume no prior knowledge level on the part of your user, and 2) There's no such thing as oversimplified technical documentation. Any user can skip over the stuff that he already knows - no harm, no foul.

@Slowking - I ran your script and it appears to have failed big time. Here's the output (hope this helps):
<!--c1--><div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain'><!--ec1-->NUS Downloader Command Line v0.2 by wiiNinja. Original GUI code by WB3000
packwad
Starting NUS Download. Please be patient!
TitleVersion is specified. Retrieving version 513
Grabbing tmd.513...
NUS (404): tmd

Successfully downloaded the title 0000000100000002 version 513
The system cannot find the file specified.
NUS Downloader Command Line v0.2 by wiiNinja. Original GUI code by WB3000
packwad
TitleVersion is blank. Retrieving the latest version...
Grabbing tmd...

Successfully downloaded the title 0001000248414241 version *
000000010000000F
packwad
TitleVersion is specified. Retrieving version 1031
Grabbing tmd.1031...

Successfully downloaded the title 000000010000000F version 1031
File not found - 000000010000000F.wad
0 File(s) copied
000000010000000F
packwad
TitleVersion is specified. Retrieving version 257
Grabbing tmd.257...

Successfully downloaded the title 000000010000000F version 257
packwad
TitleVersion is specified. Retrieving version 3094
Grabbing tmd.3094...
Successfully downloaded the title 0000000100000024 version 3094
File not found - IOS36-64-v3094.wad
0 File(s) copied
packwad
TitleVersion is specified. Retrieving version 3869
Grabbing tmd.3869...

Successfully downloaded the title 0000000100000025 version 3869
File not found - 0000000100000025
0 File(s) copied
packwad
TitleVersion is specified. Retrieving version 3867
Grabbing tmd.3867...

Successfully downloaded the title 0000000100000026 version 3867
File not found - 0000000100000026
0 File(s) copied
packwad
TitleVersion is specified. Retrieving version 5149
Grabbing tmd.5149...

Successfully downloaded the title 0000000100000035 version 5149
packwad
TitleVersion is specified. Retrieving version 5149
Grabbing tmd.5149...

Successfully downloaded the title 0000000100000037 version 5149
000000010000003A
packwad
TitleVersion is specified. Retrieving version 6175
Grabbing tmd.6175...

Successfully downloaded the title 000000010000003A version 6175
000000010000003D
packwad
TitleVersion is specified. Retrieving version 5661
Grabbing tmd.5661...

Successfully downloaded the title 000000010000003D version 5661
packwad
Grabbing tmd.5661...

Successfully downloaded the title 0000000100000038 version 5661
File not found - IOS56-64-v5661.wad
0 File(s) copied
Grabbing tmd.5661...

Successfully downloaded the title 0000000100000039 version 5661
File not found - 0000000100000039
0 File(s) copied
000000010000003C
packwad
TitleVersion is specified. Retrieving version 6174
Grabbing tmd.6174...
Successfully downloaded the title 000000010000003C version 6174
File not found - 000000010000003C
0 File(s) copied
packwad
TitleVersion is specified. Retrieving version 10
Grabbing tmd.10...

Successfully downloaded the title 0000000100000101 version 10
:
:
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
: Copying a lot of files. Please be patient :
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:
:
29 File(s) copied
SYSTEM_WGETRC = c:/progra~1/wget/etc/wgetrc
syswgetrc = c:/progra~1/wget/etc/wgetrc
--2010-08-26 12:15:41--ÂÂhttp://bootmii.org/download/
Resolving bootmii.org... failed: No data record of requested type.
programs\wget: unable to resolve host address `bootmii.org'
SYSTEM_WGETRC = c:/progra~1/wget/etc/wgetrc
syswgetrc = c:/progra~1/wget/etc/wgetrc
g:/nusd/index.html: No such file or directory
No URLs found in g:/nusd/index.html.

7-Zip (A) 4.65ÂÂCopyright (c) 1999-2009 Igor PavlovÂÂ2009-02-03

Error:
cannot find archive
File not found - boot.elf
0 File(s) copied
g:\nusd\nusd.exe - Access is denied.
sciifii\34andabove.xml
1 File(s) copied
:
:
:
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
: System Files verification :
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:

7-Zip (A) 4.65ÂÂCopyright (c) 1999-2009 Igor PavlovÂÂ2009-02-03

Processing archive: fsum.zip

ExtractingÂÂfsum.exe

Everything is Ok

Size:ÂÂÂÂÂÂ 394752
Compressed: 189171
MD5 Checksum calculation and verification utility. [1.9.0.149] EN
(C) 2003-2005 Kirill Zinov and Vitaly Rogotsevich. Web site: www.fastsum.com

Calculating size of:
ÂÂg:\

Loading references from:
ÂÂD:\downloads\Wii\automod\md5\u.md5

Calculating...

0%[..................................................]100%
ÂÂ **************************************************

File access errors:
Code - 2 [The system cannot find the file specified]
ÂÂg:\batch\IOS36-64-v3094.wad
ÂÂg:\batch\IOS37-64-v3869.wad
ÂÂg:\batch\IOS38-64-v3867.wad
ÂÂg:\batch\IOS53-64-v5149.wad
ÂÂg:\batch\IOS55-64-v5149.wad
ÂÂg:\batch\IOS56-64-v5661.wad
ÂÂg:\batch\IOS57-64-v5661.wad
ÂÂg:\batch\IOS58-64-v6175.wad
ÂÂg:\batch\IOS61-64-v5405.wad
ÂÂg:\IOS56-64-v5661.wad
ÂÂg:\RVL-mios-v10.wad
ÂÂg:\sciifii\IOS15-64-v1031.wad
ÂÂg:\sciifii\IOS15-64-v257.wad
ÂÂg:\sciifii\IOS15.wad
ÂÂg:\sciifii\IOS2-64-v513.wad
ÂÂg:\sciifii\IOS36-64-v3094.wad
ÂÂg:\sciifii\IOS60-64-v6174.wad
ÂÂg:\sciifii\Shopping Channel-NUS-v19.wad

Verification summary:
ÂÂFiles not changed.
ÂÂProcessed -17 files in 0 folders with total size 3.10 Mb.
ÂÂElapsed time: 00:00:00 Average speed: 66.13 Mb\Sec.
ÂÂFile access errors - 18 (1800%)
ÂÂ18 files missing from the list. (94%)

Could not find a large amount of files from the list.(94%).
The files may have been deleted or moved.
We recommend to refresh the checksum list.
D:\downloads\Wii\automod\programs\fsum.exe
Access is denied.
:
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
: Please check that the System Files are verified as "not changed".<!--c2--></div><!--ec2-->
Sorry for posting such a ginormous code block but I don't see any place for attaching a text file.
Please let me know if you think there's a simple fix for this. I assume NUSAD is more mature/stable. As a Windows shell scripting expert, I'm sure I could slog through the NUSAD source to get it to work, but I'd much rather spend my time doing more enjoyable things!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought it was the toilet
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies. Time to go watch YT paranormal ghost things. L8er my luvs :D
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a massive clue
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this mf def ain't watching ghost shit, he boutta beat his meat fr
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah he's about to be the ghost in your bedroom
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:

this is him being described
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I dislike the kind of drm where you have to play single player games online all the time bc of some verification bs
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Don't use games that have Easy Anti-Cheat as its been exploited many times.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, my PC can't run most AAA games so i wont
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Most of the modern AAA games
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I also heard one of the Prince of Persia games was so unfinished that it required the "24/7 online" drm so a puzzle could be done and the game could be finished. And that when the Ubisoft servers were closed the (cracked) game was impossible to finish or something like that
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's extra scummy. Ubisoft nowadays ship out incomplete games like Skull and Bones which was being worked on for nearly a decade now.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i think they have been doing that since late 2000s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I like that games can be fixed after the fact, hate that it's being abused via beta tests... And DLC... I was a 7800 owner back in the day and loved Impossible Mission, turns out I couldn't beat it because it was actually impossible lol
    I never knew about it at the time but a fixed version was available but you had to mail in your broken copy lol
    So that version is semi rare
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission