Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
ys.jpg

"Today Atlus has announced that every copy of Legacy of Ys: Books I & II will come boxed with a soundtrack disc, while vaguely muttering something about the game being delayed two weeks.

Sure the Nintendo DS game is being pushed back to February 24th, but it's for a good cause. The soundtrack pack in with Legacy of Ys: Books I & II heralds the return of the Atlus Spoils campaign, created to give fans a little something extra for their loyalty. Ys is just the first of many releases in a year-long campaign that will more than likely result in the Atlus Faithful being smothered by plushies and bonus discs.

Check out the headline of Atlus' own release below."

EVERY LAUNCH COPY OF LEGACY OF Ys™: BOOKS I & II FOR NINTENDO DS™ TO BE A PREMIUM BOXED RELEASE WITH SOUNDTRACK INCLUDED, ATLUS ANNOUNCES; ALSO, GAME DELAYED TWO WEEKS, BUT NO ONE CARES BECAUSE BOXED RELEASES ARE AWESOME

QUOTE said:
Atlus quickly slips new release date of February 24th, then deftly avoids questions

IRVINE, CALIFORNIA - JANUARY 28, 2009 - Atlus U.S.A., Inc., the only publisher that makes it look oh-so-Ys-ee, today announced that Legacy of Ys™: Books I & II for Nintendo DS™ will ship two weeks later than originally scheduled, now slated to bump into retail stores on February 24, 2009. This was of course immediately accepted because this delay would allow for each and every launch copy of the game to magically transform into a premium boxed release, with the soundtrack CD-formerly intended as a pre-order bonus-to physically be included with each and every copy of the game's first print run.

This unexpected upgrade signals the return of Atlus Spoils, a fan appreciation campaign intended to give a little extra something to the company's faithful followers as a thank you for their continued support. The program is planned to remain active indefinitely during 2009, meaning fans can expect additional bonuses and extras in future Atlus releases throughout the year.

"While we're never eager to announce delays for our products," began Tim Pivnicny, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Atlus, "we are incredibly excited to be able to upgrade the final release of Legacy of Ys to a premium boxed package. The soundtrack CD, once a bonus for pre-orders, is now going to be offered to everyone who picks up a copy from the game's limited first print run."

One of the most heralded action RPG franchises of all time, Legacy of Ys: Books I & II delivers the first two epic adventures of the famed saga on one cartridge, presented with a series of never-before-seen enhancements. Now, the finished North American launch will be available in a special boxed release, with a soundtrack CD featuring the game's famed score included with each and every copy of the game's first print run.

Legacy of Ys: Books I & II is now scheduled for release on February 24, 2009, with an MSRP of $34.99.

For more information about Legacy of Ys: Books I & II, visit the official website:
http://www.atlus.com/ys

Source

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Instead, look for the torrent, the two games come in two separate ROM files. The torrent would most likely have the set and the soundtrack.

However, I downloaded a rom one time[Treasure Gist, Gist Diver Deep Purple] and it had a file[PEACH.MP3] with it. Clueless what this song has to do with Gist Diver, I mean the file[PEACH.MP3] was not in the red version[zip archive]uploaded later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    you have to launch your homebrews directly from the wii u menu
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    there is a plugin that display them on the wii u menu, pretty sure it is enabled by default
  • crafthp434 @ crafthp434:
    so like it doesnt exist
    yeah
    ?
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    it doesn't exist, at least not for aroma
    ohhhhh
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    on tiramisu you can access it by opening mii maker
    okay
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I don't have a wii u anymore to test it myself, but if homebrews are not visible on the wii u menu I think you can press L + R + minus to open the plugin menu, there should be an option called "homebrews on wii u menu" or something similar
    nope
    it is L+dpad down+ select
    but homebrew is appearing in the home menu btw
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    yes, now I remember it
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    then it is working, I also don't like that they did this but it is the only option you have if you are using aroma
    i just didint know the homebrew launcher didint exist in aroma
    thanks btw
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Im downloading fallout 3 goty edition
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm downloading more ram for my hamster pc
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    New hamster PC, with anal operation and BT connectivity!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, How do I make enemies respawn on gdevelop after
    the player dies?
    Carrying a PC or phone is so old school!
    Squeeze your cheeks twice to answer calls!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty you can use a "spawner" function on any object.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or when your player dies, you can say in code, if enemy exists, do nothing, but if enemy does not exist, then create enemy at certain spot. (This would be a pain tho for lots of emeies)
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Or when your player dies, you can say in code, if enemy exists, do nothing, but if enemy does...