Legacy of Ys: Book I & II Slightly Delayed

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by War, Jan 28, 2009.

Jan 28, 2009
  1. War
    OP

Member War Take it easy~

Japan
    [​IMG]

"Today Atlus has announced that every copy of Legacy of Ys: Books I & II will come boxed with a soundtrack disc, while vaguely muttering something about the game being delayed two weeks.

Sure the Nintendo DS game is being pushed back to February 24th, but it's for a good cause. The soundtrack pack in with Legacy of Ys: Books I & II heralds the return of the Atlus Spoils campaign, created to give fans a little something extra for their loyalty. Ys is just the first of many releases in a year-long campaign that will more than likely result in the Atlus Faithful being smothered by plushies and bonus discs.

Check out the headline of Atlus' own release below."

EVERY LAUNCH COPY OF LEGACY OF Ys™: BOOKS I & II FOR NINTENDO DS™ TO BE A PREMIUM BOXED RELEASE WITH SOUNDTRACK INCLUDED, ATLUS ANNOUNCES; ALSO, GAME DELAYED TWO WEEKS, BUT NO ONE CARES BECAUSE BOXED RELEASES ARE AWESOME

Source

2. Pizzaroo

Member Pizzaroo douchebag

United States
    Note: The rom wont come with the soundtrack. Don't ask for the soundtrack rom.

3. DJ91990

Member DJ91990 Dark-Type Trainer

United States
    Instead, look for the torrent, the two games come in two separate ROM files. The torrent would most likely have the set and the soundtrack.

However, I downloaded a rom one time[Treasure Gist, Gist Diver Deep Purple] and it had a file[PEACH.MP3] with it. Clueless what this song has to do with Gist Diver, I mean the file[PEACH.MP3] was not in the red version[zip archive]uploaded later.