Gaming League of Legends

Lord Azeroth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
League of Legends is an online game, it is build as the DotA map of Warcraft 3, so it is RTS-like, you control a champion that start in every game at level 1 and the progress to kill enemy champions and conquer their base. It is really fun, easy to learn but you have to be skilled to master it, so it also bring some nice competition.

Here is the official trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzMnCv_lPxI
And here a gameplay video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV2rRcskn4Y this video is a year old but it shows something. So don't bother the GUI.

Also I forgot to add that this game is completely free of charge. It has a cash shop that you can buy skins for the champions or other minor things that have absolutely no effect on the gameplay, so even if you won't spend any money into it you'll be competitive as everyone!

To try this game follow this link! Enjoy guys, and see you in game!

D

Deleted User

Great game, although my Win-Lose ratio is almost 1:1
frown.gif

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
HoN has better graphics but this is more understandable.

Here, there is a internet cafe with 5 branches, each branch has more than 80 units. 75-97% only play dota. and during afternoons you need to wait in line for about 10-30 minutes.open 24 hours. i used to be addicted to dota, playing for 5-10 hours a day. full of trashtalking. some people even ends up fighting in real life, but it don't often happen.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Creating a topic with the intention to boost your referrals in a referral scheme is frowned upon and against the rules here on GBAtemp. I've removed that referral link of yours, but I'm keeping this open just in case someone wants to discuss this game. Just don't let me catch you adding that referral link again.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I wanted to break my own vrs cherry damn it :angry: