Homebrew Launching Homebrew on 11.5 n3ds with oothax not possible?

TheTepig

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my oot its an eshop download so it wont work will it? :/ will a physical omega ruby work?
I don't think a eshop OOT 3D will work, but, Omega Ruby physical will work if you have power saves, or a 3ds with homebrew.

The Homebrew isnt loading for me (2DSXL 11.5) i think the savegame (N3DS_E_25600_9221) doesnt work.
On a 2DS, you have to use the savegame titled just 3ds, not N3ds, thats for the new 3ds and such. Then try that save game instead. If that also doesn't work, make sure your payload is the same as you system firmware version (e.g. 11.3.--- 11.5.---- etc.)

YoloSwagDux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
is this only n3ds or o3ds as well? and i put all the files in cfw not the stock 3ds?
I don't think a eshop OOT 3D will work, but, Omega Ruby physical will work if you have power saves, or a 3ds with homebrew.

On a 2DS, you have to use the savegame titled just 3ds, not N3ds, thats for the new 3ds and such. Then try that save game instead. If that also doesn't work, make sure your payload is the same as you system firmware version (e.g. 11.3.--- 11.5.---- etc.)[/QUOTE

YoloSwagDux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
https://github.com/yellows8/oot3dhax/releases Here, use that link and download the .zip file. Next, put that in your 3DS file on the root of the CFW 3ds (If you can use it) then, put OOT3D in the CFW 3ds, and launch homebrew. After you do so, run the OOT3D Hax installer.

Hope this helps!

~Cheers!

Tepig.
i tried but do i extract zip or put zip in 3ds folder and how do i launch oot3d hax installer

TheTepig

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah but that doesnt mention oothax only method is dsi ware system transfer or hardmod
Open the zip, and what is extracted from the zip should be a file called 3DS, or, it will say OOT 3D HAX or something like that, what you have to do, is put it under the 3DS file on your CFW 3ds. Drag and drop, that's all you have to do. After that, go to homebrew on the CFW 3ds, and launch OOT 3D.

RamsusXIII

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

YoloSwagDux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Open the zip, and what is extracted from the zip should be a file called 3DS, or, it will say OOT 3D HAX or something like that, what you have to do, is put it under the 3DS file on your CFW 3ds. Drag and drop, that's all you have to do. After that, go to homebrew on the CFW 3ds, and launch OOT 3D.
its a folder full of .sav files and if i go to homebrew channel it only comes up folder and wont open also all those files say n3ds and a string of numbers is this only new 3DS or old too?

Last edited by YoloSwagDux,

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
its a folder full of .sav files and if i go to homebrew channel it only comes up folder and wont open also all those files say n3ds and a string of numbers is this only new 3DS or old too?
There are no old3DS payloads, and it's unlikely there will be for the foreseeable future.

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
On a 2DS, you have to use the savegame titled just 3ds, not N3ds, thats for the new 3ds and such. Then try that save game instead. If that also doesn't work, make sure your payload is the same as you system firmware version (e.g. 11.3.--- 11.5.---- etc.)

The New 2DS XL counts as N3DS for Homebrew CFW and stuff

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.