Hacking Launching GW Classic mode on 9.2 without a Gateway...

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
So my question is: Is it possible?
Pressing X to continue without the cartrige. Everytime I try it always lead to a black screen.
Unless the cartrige is detected, it will always work.

Anyone knows why it leads to a blackscreen? It annoys me. If I want to boot classic mode, I have to pop in my Gateway. which is a bit useless since I want to use my retail carts here.

Why doesn't it work?

VinsCool

OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Is a public beta release, remember? Maybe the final release will fix that, and even let us have emunand in 9.2 :D

Emunand on 9.2 works, the problem is: Loading Emunand classic mode works flawlessly with my gateway inserted on my 3ds. If I try to launch emunand classic mode without my cart, it ask me if I still want to, By pressing X it should launch, but it doesn't. Black screen :angry:

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Emunand on 9.2 works, the problem is: Loading Emunand classic mode works flawlessly with my gateway inserted on my 3ds. If I try to launch emunand classic mode without my cart, it ask me if I still want to, By pressing X it should launch, but it doesn't. Black screen :angry:

Actually, I was referring to users like me who doesn't have a gateway :(, no emunand fun like MT-Card. Maybe is some kind of block, or just a bug. I suggesty to mail them explaining your problem :).

Reactions: Margen67

VinsCool

OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Actually, I was referring to users like me who doesn't have a gateway :(, no emunand fun like MT-Card. Maybe is some kind of block, or just a bug. I suggesty to mail them explaining your problem :).

Firstly I would like to know if anyone else had that issue or if it worked for them. But emailing the thing is being considered yeah :P

VinsCool

OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Gateway's launcher only boots Classic Mode up to 7.x without the card inserted. MT's on the other hand, launches classic up to 9.4 right now with no need for a flash cart.

is this an issue or on purpose? that annoys me to actually use my gateway just for classic mode (used classic mode more than the cart itself lol)
Then their "press X to continue anyway" is a lie XD

Reactions: Margen67

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Correct me if I'm wrong. So now, if you're on emuNand 9.4 and Sysnand 9.2, the 6.x+ legit saves are now working withput the "corrupted data" error? If so, god, the hype for them to get the bug fixed, I'm on 4.5 sysnand using MTCard 9.4 emuNand, and can't play ORAS because of that error :o.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Correct me if I'm wrong. So now, if you're on emuNand 9.4 and Sysnand 9.2, the 6.x+ legit saves are now working withput the "corrupted data" error? If so, god, the hype for them to get the bug fixed, I'm on 4.5 sysnand using MTCard 9.4 emuNand, and can't play ORAS because of that error :o.

This is correct. if your firmware is above 6.0 then all your saves will work

VinsCool

OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Oh gosh I misspoke I'm so sorry. 9.4 emuNAND without card is only possible currently with 4.5 sysNAND running the MT launcher.dat

oh yeah that is already known lol
If only that blackscreen issue wasn't there, Gateway launcher would also work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night