Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok who has bought a wii key, installed it and then you have to wait for your game to finish downloading, and then you have to sleep at night but you cant sleep because your wondering will the copied iso work or not, then when its time to find out if it works or not
ohmy.gif
your heart pounds hundred km/h or hundred m/h...

Tell us Your own ADRENALINE RUSH experiences! ! !
you gotta admit we all felt it

modmanwii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
most people order their chips and download the games while waiting... that way they have them when they come.... since the chips take awhile, or have until now....

damn preorders... i waited 3 weeks for my wiinja preorder to find out the guy didnt even get them yet, then i waited like 2 or 3 weeks for my wiikey preorder to ship

had plenty of time to get EVERY iso
wink.gif

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
most people order their chips and download the games while waiting... that way they have them when they come.... since the chips take awhile, or have until now....

damn preorders... i waited 3 weeks for my wiinja preorder to find out the guy didnt even get them yet, then i waited like 2 or 3 weeks for my wiikey preorder to ship

had plenty of time to get EVERY iso
wink.gif
Not when your connection is downloading at 3.20kb/s....
mad.gif

What is with this?!?! I thought braudband was supposed to be fast.

VojislavK

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
its called direct downloads, people upload games on popular sourses not TORRENTS. I dont support piracy as that killed many consoles but if you cant back up your own games then why not download it. Do a bit of searching because i found a good site after 2 hours lol..

mustnap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think you should try using a period or a comma because i find it hard to read your posts..

its called direct downloads people upload games on popular sourses not TORRENTS i dont support piracy as that killed many consoles but if you cant back up your own games then why not download it do a bit of searching because i found a good site after 2 hours lol

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
My favorite "game downloading / wiikey" experience:
1) Installed Wiikey on my Japanese Wii.
2) Waited for Cooking Mama US to download. (My first game to d/l)
3) Burned game.
4) Whitescreen.
5) ?????
6) PROFIT!

sleep.gif
I'll never pirate again!

Well atleast I can play some of my US games now. (Can't find Japanese games here and postal systems is being a bitch whenever I order from YesAsia/Play-Asia...)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: