OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
So everything is working fine besides this. I tried several of the recent WiFi plugins that allow you to also update the plugin itself.

With the most recent one of this month, it simply gets stuck at the "Loading" screen until I reboot. With a less recent one, I can get to the point where it tries to check for updates for the WiFi plugin.

Is there something I'm doing wrong? Or is this simply a bug.

Also, this being the only other issue so far, many times when I do certain things (like successfully having finished an update), the screen stays at "Loading" afterwards, and a reboot is my only choice. Is it me or a bug?

Thanks to those who can clarify this for me.

antisniperspy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FredWP said:
So everything is working fine besides this. I tried several of the recent WiFi plugins that allow you to also update the plugin itself.

With the most recent one of this month, it simply gets stuck at the "Loading" screen until I reboot. With a less recent one, I can get to the point where it tries to check for updates for the WiFi plugin.

Is there something I'm doing wrong? Or is this simply a bug.

Also, this being the only other issue so far, many times when I do certain things (like successfully having finished an update), the screen stays at "Loading" afterwards, and a reboot is my only choice. Is it me or a bug?

Thanks to those who can clarify this for me.

maybe this is what is happening to you Link

antisniperspy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixclaws said:
I had the same issue. It seemed like the loader was the issue and cleared up with the latest loaders update.

I still have the same problems with the latest loaders.
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1