Status
Not open for further replies.

xbrosss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
battle tower has 8 options in (J) and 6 in (U), what will you do in these cases?

Thank you for doing this, i think everyone had this idea but no one wanted to do all the work

and oh, has someone the AP patch for (J) soul silver? my game frezes (not 24, it's more like 120+ events or some big number, the thing is that still freezes) i'll google anyway.

Xero259

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
xbrosss said:
battle tower has 8 options in (J) and 6 in (U), what will you do in these cases?

Thank you for doing this, i think everyone had this idea but no one wanted to do all the work

and oh, has someone the AP patch for (J) soul silver? my game frezes (not 24, it's more like 120+ events or some big number, the thing is that still freezes) i'll google anyway.

what card r u using?

TFDELTA

Trophies
XP
Country
PD: Original idea Ryqib12
wink.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
user not found said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
ianqaz said:
Why did my character turn to a trainer girl that walks backwards???
P0wned.

Ontopic: Stop it. Just wait for a patch to be released, this is going to take way too long.

If you don't have anything to contribute, get lost.
I DID contribute to the topic. I'm just saying this is an enormous waste of time. You could play some other games while you're waiting for Pokémon to be fixed. Or you could just go out and buy the game, and then you'll even get a nice PokéWalker and no freezing problems.

user not found

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Overlord Nadrian said:
user not found said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
ianqaz said:
P0wned.

Ontopic: Stop it. Just wait for a patch to be released, this is going to take way too long.

I DID contribute to the topic. I'm just saying this is an enormous waste of time. You could play some other games while you're waiting for Pokémon to be fixed. Or you could just go out and buy the game, and then you'll even get a nice PokéWalker and no freezing problems.

Yeah you contributed by saying "hai guyz this is useless wait for a patch". Sorry to break it to you, but the chance of a patch coming out for all flashcards is low, so this is very awesome for a lot of people. We don't need these kind of contributions.

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hmm... as great as it is. It is a total temp band aid slatuion. I want to play this game like I enjoyed platinum- in full english, without problems.

can someone just redump the game?

Kroatien99

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Tac 21 said:
hmm... as great as it is. It is a total temp band aid slatuion. I want to play this game like I enjoyed platinum- in full english, without problems.

can someone just redump the game?
I wonder why didn't nobody redumped the game.

Ray117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo guys the apply patch button on the xDelta GUI doesnt do anything for me, there all in the same folder and everything. A little help plz?>

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
user not found said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
user not found said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
ianqaz said:
P0wned.

Yeah you contributed by saying "hai guyz this is useless wait for a patch". Sorry to break it to you, but the chance of a patch coming out for all flashcards is low, so this is very awesome for a lot of people. We don't need these kind of contributions.
Ugh. Unless you prove yourself worthy of actually doing something useful, I shall not bother reading your posts ever again. And don't bitch about the controversy in that sentence.

Of course there won't be a patch/update for all flashcards, that's why people should buy good ones and not stick with their R4 clones, or any of those cheap pieces of shit.

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the us version has newer better cheats than jap unless those get over to jap as well i aint touchin this as of yet cuz it needs events that us codes offered this one only has arceus and pichu

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I'll just wait until the game is fully translated, that includes Trainer's names, Pokedex and graphics.

Thanks for all your hard work, TC. : )

user not found

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Like I said, updating firmware =/= patching. The game has never been patched, a way around has been made for it instead by making new firmware.

And if you're gonna bitch about people not buying new flashcards, we're back at Square 1, aka the first post of this topic. I suggest you go read that.

Zerox8610

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, i have yet to try the patch... but i just had a thought (and didnt wanna spam with a new topic) Could the reason behind all the freezing and such be related to the IR sensor from the retail cart??? Could the rom be trying to communicate with it and locking up???

Just a thought

surewynaut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is sweet, thanks a lot. WOrking nicely on my M3i Zero.

Only thing not translated is when you connect to Wi-fi Club, but it's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo