Hacking Know of any Wiikey/Wiinja installers inthe UK

manicyaz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi

I recently found out that the place that chipped my Wii had put in a fake wiinja Deluxe. Games work fine except for the fact that i have to sometimes eject and load the disc repeatedly.
Anyway does anyone know somewhere where i could get a REAL wiikey or wiinja chip installed in the UK? - I would rather have a real chip in my machine....

Thanks in advance

Narutoball

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would Reccomend just buying a modchip from somewhere like modchipstore and sending it to a company. I sent my wii to someone on ebay to install it, Not sure if ebay UK allows this anymore though

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cherryduck said:
I'd happily slap in a YAOSM chip if your interested, YAOSM is actually much better than the Wiikey and is updated and supported much more often. I use YAOSM and I'd had no problems whatsoever.

Sorry to hijack but how much do you take to flash a pic with YAOSM and install it?, it should be alot since it is only a simple pic.

cherryduck

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Prime said:
cherryduck said:
I'd happily slap in a YAOSM chip if your interested, YAOSM is actually much better than the Wiikey and is updated and supported much more often. I use YAOSM and I'd had no problems whatsoever.

Sorry to hijack but how much do you take to flash a pic with YAOSM and install it?, it should be alot since it is only a simple pic.

I'll say £20, that's a tenner to post it back to you and a tenner for my time. This goes for anyone else who is interested, and I'll mod Xbox 360's for £25, due to the higher postage costs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...