Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards coming to Nintendo Switch Online on May 20

Nintendo has confirmed the release date for the next N64 game coming to the Nintendo Switch Online Expansion Pack service. Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards will be available to subscribers on May 20. As of now, the only N64 game that has been previously announced for the NSO Expansion Pack but not given a date yet is Pokémon Snap, but, with a steady release date of one per month, it's likely we'll see that release sometime in June. Historically Nintendo has done a large showcase around this time, so it's possible we'll get a tease of more NSO games coming at that time.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'm not even going to bother typing a paragraph on how this is wrong, you people should be ashamed of yourselves.
I thought about warning each and every one who participated in this shitfest but refer to the above.

ChoChoCup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah this game is pretty fun, more interested in what they have planned for july onward though because that's all gonna be blind

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah this game is pretty fun, more interested in what they have planned for july onward though because that's all gonna be blind
chances are they'll announce more at E3 maybe? I'd love to see Diddy Kong Racing show up, maybe even Perfect Dark if they're feeling wild

ChoChoCup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chances are they'll announce more at E3 maybe? I'd love to see Diddy Kong Racing show up, maybe even Perfect Dark if they're feeling wild
Around the june time definitely, games that should definitely be added are

- Super Smash Bros
- Donkey Kong 64
- Diddy Kong Racing
- Pokemon Puzzle League
- Banjo Tooie
- Mario Party
- Mario Party 2
- Mario Party 3

Perfect Dark would be really cool too, these are just the main ones they should be adding over the next few months

Reactions: CeeDee

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Around the june time definitely, games that should definitely be added are

- Super Smash Bros
- Donkey Kong 64
- Diddy Kong Racing
- Pokemon Puzzle League
- Banjo Tooie
- Mario Party
- Mario Party 2
- Mario Party 3

Perfect Dark would be really cool too, these are just the main ones they should be adding over the next few months
I'd be shocked if they put Mario Party on there considering Superstars is basically a remake of the N64 games.

ChoChoCup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd be shocked if they put Mario Party on there considering Superstars is basically a remake of the N64 games.
Yeah that's fair, I feel like they'd do it as a "why not" anyways because sales are slowing down, like mario tennis and golf

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah that's fair, I feel like they'd do it as a "why not" anyways because sales are slowing down, like mario tennis and golf
sales aren't slowing down really, they just came back to normal
2020 was a particular year for nintendo as everyone in most countries were confined in their home, so a lot bought console since they didn't have much to do at home.
Switches were primed at that time since Ps5 and XBSX were all scalped

Switch sales went up by like 30-40-hell-even-50%
As i said, they simply came back to normal

Ampersound

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just let me fucking buy Donkey Kong 64, it's one of the only N64 titles I wanna play. And i wanna play offline.
You know how you don't actually own anything digitally?
Well with subscription services like NSO you own those games even less.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just let me fucking buy Donkey Kong 64, it's one of the only N64 titles I wanna play. And i wanna play offline.
it's on Wii U, oughta go grab it there while you still can

urbanman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would just find the ROM and emulate it on PC or my phone rather than waiting on Nintendo. Problem solved 😏

• Haha
Reactions: Cris1997XX

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1