Hacking Kingston 4GB SDHC works in Wii menu, not in HBC

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I have the exact same card (4gb/class4 Kingston) and it is not recognized by any homebrew and is only recognized sometimes by the system menu. It is formated in FAT32.
I just upgraded my soft modded 3.2 wii to 4.0 today by following a tutorial found on this site. Guess I should have known better and bought a Sandisk.

edit: My 256mb kingston sd card still works with homebrew. And HBC just updated to the most recent version today.

And you are using HBC 1.0.3?

trogoldito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D34DL1N3R said:
QUOTE said:
I have the exact same card (4gb/class4 Kingston) and it is not recognized by any homebrew and is only recognized sometimes by the system menu. It is formated in FAT32.
I just upgraded my soft modded 3.2 wii to 4.0 today by following a tutorial found on this site. Guess I should have known better and bought a Sandisk.

edit: My 256mb kingston sd card still works with homebrew. And HBC just updated to the most recent version today.

And you are using HBC 1.0.3?
Yes, when I start HBC it says "1.0.3" on the top right hand corner with "IOS 55 v20.29" below it.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Is there a list somewhere to see which sd cards work and which ones don't?
Becase I'm about to buy a 8gb SDHC Kingston SD card, though I will mostly use it for USB loader I'd still like to know if it'll work with the HBC.

trogoldito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
golio514 said:
Is there a list somewhere to see which sd cards work and which ones don't?
Becase I'm about to buy a 8gb SDHC Kingston SD card, though I will mostly use it for USB loader I'd still like to know if it'll work with the HBC.
Here is a list for HBC SDHC card compatibility: http://www.wiibrew.org/wiki/SD/SDHC_Card_Compatibility_Tests

Wish I would have found that before I wasted my money on this SDHC card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: +1