Kingdom Hearts III gets 2019 release date

IMG_8595.PNG

Though the game has been promised and scheduled for 2018, Square Enix's Kingdom Hearts III has finally received a definitive release date. It won't be out this year, but Kingdom Hearts III will be launching for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on January 29, 2019. We'll certainly see more details at E3, at Square Enix's conference on June 11.

kingfrost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is why I always point out when they're any official DATEs for anything. I just wish publishers and developers would only announce when there was a solid date so I wouldn't have to.

Still want it.

Reactions: CallmeBerto

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it was stated in birth by sleep that people wanted the 1 keyblade and because of that copied the 1 keyblade basically making all the other keyblades beside the X key fakes. KHUX is a large part of the story but that doesn't mean stuff happened prior to KHUX and after KHUX like was said in birth by sleep.
The thing is KHUX is a sequel to X (Chi) so the events prior to it are the events of Chi

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope a new story line revealed all the events from UX happen after X and its just our character from X reliving the events minus the war
I think we are not understanding each other, since we are saying things very similar. In KHUX, you play at first everything (in story mode) that also was in X, and after that you'll just have more quests aviable to play and continue the story. That's what I wanted to say by "X was discontinued". You can say UX is like the better version, where they also put new content.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I hope it gets delayed again come 2019, actually. Watching Kingdom Hearts fans scratching themselves like meth addicts in anticipation of this game is infinitely more entertaining than the trainwreck of a franchise Kingdom Hearts really is. It's too early, we're at least 5 remasters short, stretch it out a bit more.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
"nations started to copy..." No nations at all. The five unions were the ones to blame about the x-blade being shattered, and KH being in darkness. Also, we still need to know about what happend to the new leaders (specially Ven and what is he doing there).
Well I watched a lot of videos and playthroughs because of what you said since I ignored KHUX and did not know it had a big connection to the story and I am glad you did mention that to me. Seems I was ignorant about a lot of stuff since I did not know about KHUX but glad you mentioned since I understand a lot more know so thanks for that. I must say KHUX is the best story so far so glad that I watched everything surrounding that

Reactions: Bedel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo