'Elden Ring Shadow of the Erdtree' expansion gets gameplay reveal and release date

elden ring expns.jpg

FromSoftware's acclaimed title Elden Ring is receiving an expansion this year, titled Elden Ring Shadow of the Erdtree. Publisher Bandai Namco has today revealed the gameplay trailer as well as the release date for this expansion:

In ELDEN RING Shadow of the Erdtree players step into the Land of Shadow to explore a new adventure full of mysteries and danger, to confront threatening bosses with new weapons and armor. Follow in the footsteps of Miquella and unravel the dark side of the ELDEN RING story.

Elden Ring Shadow of the Erdtree will be available for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC via Steam on June 21st.

:arrow: SOURCE

Blakejansen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I'd say Sekiro is objectively the hardest FromSoft game. Beyond that though it's whichever one you happen to play first, Dark Souls for me.
I have Sekiro at one ER 2 and Bloodborne 3 in terms of difficulty. Elden Ring has some really fast bosses and many of the people saying it is easy are having an NPC summon tank hits thus avoiding the necessity to learn the bosses move set. Last few bosses of ER were rough without summons. Radahn was rough without summons since it was so early on in the game.

Sekiro I am still missing the bosses you get when you make a certain choice in the game. I chose the ending that leads to more boss fights but ended up missing out. At some point I will have to replay it so I can fight the 2 bosses that I am missing.

Reactions: Xzi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Deeze nuts