'Sand Land' gets release date

sand land.jpg

Today, publisher Bandai Namco has provided a release date for Sand Land, the action-RPG game based on the manga of the same name by Akira Toriyama. For the occasion, a new trailer was aired:

Sand Land is set to launch on April 26 on PS4, PS5, Xbox Series S/X and PC. Pre-orders for the game, including the Collector's and Deluxe Editions, are now open.

:arrow: SOURCE

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aw man the series is in Japanese too and no subs...welp that's the end of that than for me
The show is in English and Japanese, but I watched it subbed and I loved it. Now I'm waiting for Season 2 (new content whereas S1 was based off the movie I read).

It sucks that Sand Land took so long to be made into an anime series and Mr. Toriyama passed away so all we'll get is Season 2 and nothing else. Not to sound ungrateful, I'm not, I'm super happy about it and I'll be buying the game to enjoy it even more.

After this... There's Dragon Ball Daima and once that ends, the Toriyama era comes to an end, sadly.
Post automatically merged:

Sand Land: The Series can be split to two parts:

Season 1 - Episodes 01-06 (Movie Edit)
Season 2 - Episodes 07-13 (New Arc)

7, 8, 9, and 10 have been released, but 11-13 have yet to. I can't wait for those remaining episodes! 😍

Last edited by Marc_LFD,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol